Chapter 3: When I finally smiled.

Heyaaa! 

WARNING: Unedited. Sorry. I'll edited when I upload the next chapter! :)xx

Ps: Thanks to "notsocreatieve" for the lovely comments and advices :) !

I woke up the next morning.

After having shower and getting dressed.

I climbed down the stairs to get to the kitchen where I found John.

"Hey, you really should stay home today to take care of your brother and well ..maybe me".

"Really, alcohol for breakefast?" I hisses, clearly annoyed and agitated.

My mood was already screwed-up from yesterday. And trust me I'm used to this. Mom leaves the town for a couple of days or more for work. step-father turn his bitchy-mode on.

He made his way to me, clearly drank. I had to go away or I'm sure something bad would happen. I try to hurry up to the door . But on my halfway he grabbed me with his right hand. He squeezed.

No, not again grandpa.

I haven’t spent 3 years of karate for nothing.

"fuck off" I screamed while turning my head to face him. anger ran through my veins and I wanted to kick him in the balls so badly. But then again, does he have any?

"Come on, you know you want it you little slut" He said examining my body from the top to the bottom.

i was on the edge to push him away and slap him. but he already let go of his arm and pretended like nothing did happen, when my little step-brother came in.

After a glance at both of them I left the house breaking into tears.

Once I get to the school, I wiped my eyes from all the tears. I looked at the mirror on top of me

I look terrible.

Rapidly, I shook my hair a bit more so it covers my eyes a bit. However it was still abvious that I was crying. "Everything will be alright. Maybe not today but eventually" I repeated that to myself.

Though I'm sick and tired of waiting till the "eventually" part, i have hope that one day i'll be just fine.

But who am I lying to ?

I finally take a deep breath. I unlock the  door and walk out of the car.

Luck must be on my side today, beacuse there aren't many people in front of the school. I took a peek at my watch and discovered that it wasn't really my luck ; it seemed to be that i got here so early. Even the door was still closed. So I got back to my car. and I put some music of "My chemical Romance" on. It just cheers me up whenever I'm down.

Five minutes later, two hands were knocking on the car's window so hardly that made me jump of my seat. So I quickly opened the door.

"Jack!" I said once i got out of the car and pulled him into a bear hug.

 I really needed one.

"whats wrong?" he inquired with worry in his voice .

Then he let go of me. ( I wished it lasted longer). Still it was only a couple of inches that seperates us. He examined my face, his eyes tight and worried. I'm sure he noticed that I was crying. My eyes were still on tears, and they're puffy from my previous ones. My face is pale, my nose is red, and my lips are cracked.  "Tell me, what happened?"

I was going to tell him about Jhon but then, I hesitated. I know that he will go to him and things will only get worse. Instead, I kept my mouth shut. "You wanna leave?" he finally said surprising me a little.