Chapter Three

As the weeks passed, the days all merged into one huge blur. Brian was still plagued by the vivid dreams that haunted him, they were getting more explicit with every dream that he had. But, every single fucking dream cut off just before dream him got his release. The identity of the man in his dreams and photos still remained a secret and it was pissing Brian off. Slowly, he became more sexually frustrated, and it's gotten to the point where a simple touch left him a moaning and writhing mess. Every day, he got off in the shower when he woke up. It was becoming habitual, something which he really couldn't go without. Even the photographs that he took still had that blurred outline of a man, and much to Brian's surprise, the outline matched perfectly with the man in his dreams.

That absolutely floored Brian.

He really didn't know what to think.Just standing there in what would be a normal position, if that man could even be considered 'normal'. The man almost blended into the trees as if he was just another part of the landscape, but he knew better. He knew that there was something more than just dreams and seeing him in his photos. Even when he was sat in the little diner, from several booths across the room, he could see that hazel-eyed man. The very same who plagued his dreams of a night-time. All that man would do is just sit and stare, only interrupting his movements to take a mouthful from his coffee. His eyes boring into Brian's, not once making a move to come over and talk to him, nor was Brian.

Truth be told, he wouldn't know what to say.

How is one supposed to confront someone who's been the main feature in their dreams, no one else but just him? You couldn't without sounding like a person who belonged in a mental asylum.

The day was bright, the sun was shining and the weather perfect for just a random stroll around town. It had been a while since Brian's last seen sunlight, trading much needed vitamin D for the safe confinement of his house, more specifically his basement and shower. His long fingers gripped onto his drapes, pulling back the material to peer out of the window. Once satisfied that nobody was about to surprise him, he hooked Pinkly up to her chain and walked out of his comfort zone. The familiar smelt of the ocean hit his nostrils like a two tonne truck ramming into his body, but, strangely, that aroma calmed him as he walked. Pinkly was happily yapping at the butterflies which fluttered past them, allowing Brian to lose himself in his thoughts. It wasn't until he ran into a rather hard chest, that he came back to reality. He made to turn to apologise, but as soon as he made that 180 degree turn, the stranger had disappeared. Strange. Shaking his head, Brian continued walking, not really a specific place in mind, but just wanting to go somewhere.

As Brian was walking, he could feel someone's presence behind him. But, withthe slight glances thrown casually over his shoulder every time that he turned a corner, he couldn't see anyone. Brian's fear slowly climbed as he walked.

It wasn't until later that night, when he was at Johnny's Saloon, that he finally got some sort of closure of the events that have haunted him the past month. "Yeah... I had a fucking demon after me, man. Pfft... You don't believe me do you? Go on fucking Google and search up Asmodeous," Brian had fleetingly heard bits and pieces of his friend's conversations, but that statement stood out to him the most. Within sheer moments of hearing that, he'd drained his beer and sped as fast as his car would allow him back home.

Keys jingled as he chucked them lightly onto his counter, he walked through into the living room, sitting down on his couch, and he grabbed his Toshiba laptop from on top of the coffee-table, pressing the little button that will turn it on. Brian's fingers drummed relentlessly against the space where he palms rested as he waited for the little bar to be complete. He moved the cursor to hover over the Google Chrome icon on his desktop, he paused his actions for a small moment, unsure as to whether he actually wanted to do find out the truth.

'Oh what the hell' he thought as he clicked twice. His homepage, which was ashamedly PornHub, popped up. Making a mental note to change it, he clicked up on the address bar and typed Google into it. Waiting for his shitty internet connection to actually work; his eyes rolled as it took what seemed like hours to actually show on his screen. His long fingers danced across the keyboard as he spelled out the word which Zachary had mentioned earlier. He brought up the first link that the results displayed and once the page loaded, he was shocked. There, in black and white was the words 'Asmodeous, demon of lust...' He also brought up another page, which told him that most demons who had lust as their main dominating feature, in fact could infiltrate their victims dreams. Suddenly, the pieces of the puzzle clicked in Brian's head.

He was being stalked by some fucking demon who wanted in his pants.

***

"Oh so you've finally found what I am, huh?" The man who was hovering over him teased. His crotch just millimetres from his own crotch and Brian just wanted to feel something, more explicitly, something that would get him the fuck off.

"Y-yes," Brian moaned as the man's lips trailed against the flesh of his throat. His tongue poking out to lick over the multitude of sweet spots on his neck, Brian's back arched as the man's teeth sunk down, sucking, nibbling and licking at the skin there, soon a hickey bloomed on the pale skin just as bruises marked his hips.

"Tell me what you want slut," the hazel-eyed beauty growled as he continued the pleasurable assault on his neck.

"Your name and for you to let me cum," he replied, his eyes fluttered closed as the man rid him of his pants and boxers. His large hand cupping his balls loosely as his tongue trailed down Brian's body, dipping in the curves of his abdominal muscles as he moved further south.

"Maybe if you're a good boy, hmm... now, not a word."

And with that, the demon's tongue licked a line from his tight sac to the tip of his dick, the flat of his tongue licking around the large erection. A soft gasp fell from Brian's lips as his tongue started to tease him. Dipping into his slit, lapping up the pre-cum already formed there, Brian's back caved. The pleasure was slowly getting to him, and right now, he needed his release.

All Brian could do was nod as the demon's mouth worked his cock.

Quickly, his orgasm built up and, after the younger man had came into the other man's mouth, the demon pressed a passionate, salty kiss to Brian's mouth, and whispered the words Matthew before he left.