Chapter Six

The atmosphere in the car was electrifying, crackling with much needed anticipation as they drove to Brian’s, the low hum of the car’s engine was all that could be heard. Brian's breathing had shortened significantly, now shallow as he took in exactly what it was that he was feeling. Palms were already sweaty as his mind replayed just what had happened earlier. The way that Matt's hands had touched his body was beyond anything that Brian had experienced before; and that shocked him a little. How quickly Matt had gained a reaction out of Brian had his head spin in circles. Did Zacky feel like this as well? Surely not. 

Comfortable silence consumed both men, it wasn't awkward, nor was either man going to break it. Could have been due to Brian's incapability of not being able to form an intelligent and fully functioning sentence, or it could have something to do with not being able to move an inch without wanting to climb over the centre console and just ravish Matt's body. Which that in itself would be possible if it weren't for the fact that Matt was driving, and Brian was too worked up, too turned on to even consider the humiliation if the paramedics turned up to the crash scene and discovered the sizable erection that was currently pressing painfully against the denim of his jeans. With a quick glance to his left, Brian noticed the prominent bulge residing in Matt's pants. Saliva pooling in the crevices of Brian's mouth as his mind wandered to the dreams which had taunted him for weeks. He silently wondered if Matt was really as huge as he dreamt up, or whether it was just a figment of his over-active imagination.

The cogs whirred in Brian's head as they drove, turning and mechanical-like. Was he ready for the inevitable? Was he ready to give up his body to Matt, to have a one-night stand with the demon of fucking lust? That question was answered when he felt the warmth of Matt's palm through the thick material of his jeans, how he felt the pulse of blood rush through his own veins at the simple gesture. The squeeze to his thigh was enough to have him pass out from lack of oxygen to his brain thanks to it all accumulating south-ward. Lust-blown mocha met black and red flecked hazel, the soft squeezes making Brian break eye-contact. As Matt's palm travelled up, Brian's breathing halted altogether.

"What's the matter, baby? Cat got your tongue?" Matt cooed teasingly, knowing the exact effect of his actions on the raven-haired man. The corners of his lips had tugged up into a knowing smirk as Brian faltered over his words, at how close Matt's fingers were to brushing up against his clothed erection. 

"Y-yeah... something like that," Brian stammered, the light sheen of sweat which had formed on Brian's forehead shimmered in the lights which danced past the car, swallowing the lump in the back of his throat, he not-so-subtly itched his hips forwards ever so slightly, his pelvis lifting so as to make Matt's palm come into direct contact with his aching cock. He longed to feel something, [i]anything[/i] just so he could get his release. 

"C'mon love, what happened to the cocky man who I fucked in your dreams, huh? I kinda had a likeness to him." Matt chuckled, his eyes flickering between the road and Brian like a metronome. His fingers tracing along the teeth of Brian's zipper, his teeth sinking into the tender flesh of his lip at the sheer arch of Brian's back. 

The demon could smell the arousal and the wanton want radiating of Brian in waves, crashing into his nostrils and absolutely flooding his senses. Matt was even lucky that he made it to Brian's in one piece and without so much as scratching them. The only thing damaged was Brian's ego.

As soon as the car had stilled and Matt had turned the ignition to switch off the engine did Brian take the opportunity of not moving. His seat-belt was ripped off of his body as his whole body slammed up into Matt's, his lips immediately finding Matt's, connecting them in a soft yet passionate kiss. Matt smirked a little, yet kissed him back with as much force and tenderness as Brian was. After several heated moments, Brian pulled back slightly, his lip caught between Matt's teeth.