Papyrus x Grillby: Start A Flame

Okay, let me explain. I personally dislike Papyton, if you like it, that's cool! :D I was trying to come up with other ships with Paps and this scenario came up. There will be another weird ship in here, with Paps, too. Once I update. I hope I can finally get myself a solid schedule and update...Anyways let's start this!

(Papyrus' POV)

It's that time again isn't it? Sans needs to stop doing this, that stuff is bad for him! Sans has been getting knocked-out drunk for the past couple of months. The phone rings from the same place, Grillby's.

"It's the same tonight."

"I'LL BE THERE."

At this point that's all we needed to say to each other. The owner, Grillby, is a really nice guy. One of the nights that Sans had done this, I struck up a conversation with him. Since Sans has done this so much, we've become good friends, having some small talk before taking my brother home. It's actually pretty fun to see him now, though I still worry about my brothers health...

These are the thoughts that run through my head as I head to Grillby's. "HELLO~!"     "...Hello Papyrus..."     As he speaks, I see small sparks of blue coming off of him. I wonder why that's been happening recently, oh well. 

"DID SANS SAY ANYTHING WEIRD TODAY?"    "...No...today he was talking about how much you...like spaghetti."    "I LOVE SPAGHETTI! IT'S SO DELICIOUS!"    "Well...I...um...made some, would you like t-to try it?"    He. Made. Spaghetti? Oh my gosh!   "I-Is something wrong?"    When he asks that, only one question comes to mind.   "IS IT...GREASY?"    "No...Here, I'll go get it..."

Oh I can't wait! It's always fun eating spaghetti!

He comes back and I see something's very...off about it.   "GRILLBY...WHY IS IT WHITE?"     

WHY IS IT WHITE?"     

"...It's something called 'Alfredo sauce', with some melted cheese and...seasonings. Enjoy."   

I take a bite and it's...soo good!!!   "WOWWIE! THIS IS AMAZING GRILLBY, THE BEST I'VE EVER TASTED!!"     "Heh...thank you!"   He flashes a small smile causing my chest to feel a slight squeezing sensation. I wonder what that was....

"COULD YOU POSSIBLY GIVE ME A LESSON? I WOULD LOVE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE THIS NEW TYPE OF SAUCE!"     "I-If you have the time..."     "YAY~!"  

(Grillby's POV)

His face is so messy. Papyrus has been gulping down plate after plate of that stuff. I'm so glad he likes it, I was really worried he wouldn't. The entire time he's managed to keep smiling. 

He asks me to give him a lesson, wow, did he really like it that much? I tell him yes, I would love to spend time with him. He's so cute, sweet, and adorable... Stop it Grillby, you know how protective Sans is about his brother. He would never let anyone date him. Besides, he wouldn't feel the same as I do about him...

Once I snap back into reality, I notice how messy he's gotten. His face is splattered with Alfredo sauce, why is he so adorable?   "...Hey Papyrus?"     "YES?"      "You have a little something on your face...."      "WHERE?"      "Here...let me get it for you..."    I get one of the napkins from under the counter and wipe the mess off. As I wipe it off, my body moves instinctively, I can't stand this anymore, I love him.

(Papyrus' POV)

Grillby wipes the stuff on my face off, how kind of him. He's looking at me with a strange expression. He leans in closer and kisses me?! Wah?!?! I slowly melt into the kiss, my soul feels like it's on fire. I never knew he felt this way about me. He abruptly back away.  "W-WOWWIE..."    "I-I'm so sorry...I..."     "THERE'S N-NOTHING TO BE SORRY ABOUT... I-I THINK I FEEL THE SAME WAY."     "Y-You do?!"     "YES! I...COULD WE PLEASE DO THAT...AGAIN?"    "I...would love to." 

This...doing this with Grillby...it just feels so right. I love him, from the bottom of my heart. He's an amazing kisser~. I don't want this to end. I feel...complete. After a couple of minuets, it ends. I look at the time and it's late.   "I WOULD LOVE TO BE HERE MORE, BUT I SHOULD TAKE SANS HOME NOW. BESIDES I'M GETTING A BIT SLEEPY AS WELL."     "I understand, see you tomorrow?"   "OF COURSE, ALTHOUGH I WISH SANS WOULD STOP DRINK SO MUCH..."

I look over at Sans and he's smiling at us?!   "S-SANS?!?"   "Heh. That was nice."   "S-Sans...why are you awake? I thought y-you were drunk?!"     "I heard and saw everything, you two are cute together I must say."     "Y-YOU SAW US K-K-"   "Yeah. I have been faking this so well. I kept pretending to be that drunk 'cause I saw how good friends you two were becoming."     "But...you've been drinking so much alcohol."    "I've had a tolerance for it for a while. I guess you could say it just goes right through me."     "SANS!"    " Heheh, see ya at home Paps. And Grillby, I told you about the spaghetti for a reason. I knew you would make it for him if I told you about it. I could see you blushing every time I mentioned my bro. Playing cupid's been fun, but I'm bone tired. 'Night!"    He takes a short cut home, leaving the two of us behind.

So Sans approves of us? I'm happy, he's always been so protective of me. At least now, I have someone whom I love. I simply smile at Grillby before kissing him goodbye and going home today's been special. I'll have to find some way to thank Sans for helping us...

That's the end there. If it suck I apologize, I had some medicine for a stomach flu and I am SO sleepy right now. I was throwing up and everything, ugh...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! If you happened to, pet that vote button on it's head, it needs love too~! Comment if your really feelin' it, and I'll see you classy chibi's later!!

BYE~!!!