I.

A/N : My first ever Tomlinshaw fic , so this will be in multiple parts , I don’t own anyone of them and whatever happen in this fic is pure fictional.

 In which Louis never think that the one that ‘ll be there for him is Nick Grimshaw

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Most directioners will presume Liam’s the sensible one,the defensive one among them while Louis being the most mischievious and immature in the group.But behind the flashing cameras,out of the red carpet and behind close doors,Louis’s actually is the one that look out for everyone in the band.

  He’s there when the group is all tense up,times when Liam couldn’t even handle it.He could crack a joke here and there,just to make the tension chill down a little.

  So it kinda upsets him when some ‘fans’ misjudge him for being someone childish and doesn’t take things seriously when he was just trying to release the stress.

  Sometimes,it’s really tiring to be the eldest and have the need to take care of the rest of the boys,Louis thinks it’s unfair,because while he was taking care of them,who’s there for him then ?

  He laughed as the image of someone familiar pop into his mind,it’s not possible.

  Nick Grimshaw is most definitely not the one.

  ”Let’s see how long you can fool yourself,Tomlinson.”Nick’s annoying voice invaded his thoughts and he shook them away.

  No,he will never,he meant ever have a thing for that stupid 28 year old hipster who thinks the world spin around him and his hideous quiff that’s so much taller then Zayn’s massive quiff.Nor that stupid girl squeaking like laugh that he often make when he’s on air,neither of those will effect him.

 And oh how wrong he was back then.

-

  Louis was alone.Well maybe he need it,after the little fight he had with management,and then the boys..but still...

And really,Louis was never alone.There's was always someone in the band who was willing to company him , but not this time. Zayn was away with Perrie, Liam with Sophia , Niall was out with Josh doing who-knows-what, and Harry was back at Chesire leaving poor Louis alone.

  And there's nothing Louis hates more then being alone and feeling lonely.So out of desperation,he was furiously scrolling through his phone trying to find someone who's willing to have some fun with him while all the boys are away.

  He called Stan,but he didn't pick up,He tried Eleanor but hanged up when he remembered that they are not in friendly terms right now since Louis broke up with her months agodue to something. And out of all the names and phone numbers that are littered in his phone,one particular name caught his eye.

  Nick Grimshaw

  Louis didn't remember getting Nick's number but soon figured that Harry must had thought it d be a funny joke if he saved Nick's phone to his phone. But for now,Louis had to thank Harry for his kind consideration because well,now he's stuck in calling Nick and ask him for his company or wallow in his own self pity.

  Louis despite the latter and ended up sending Nick a text. Well,this must have fulfill Harry's wish of making his two best friends bond and stop hating each other guts.Louis is kind enough to even want to try and make progress with Nick, he could always blame it on how he was desperate to find someone to company him anyway.