VI.

And before Louis knew,Nick has already replace Harry. Nick was his best friend or you could even say that they surpassed that stage.Because best friends don't snog each other's brain out.

  Somehow,Louis also turned out to be a regular guest at the fancy tower and buys coffee for Nick every morning when he pay him a visit.And nobody questioned about their relationship but Nick couldn't really ignore how Fiona and Finchy often give him that knowing look.

   Nick starts to notice that Louis William Tomlinson starts becoming his new obsession (a very deadly one even) when he mentioned Louis's name more than he did to Harry's and Finchy also noticed his new weird behaviour and congratulated him when he announced that it broke the record of that one time where he mention Harry's name for 22 times during one of his shows.

  Thats why he wasn't really surprised that Matt starts throwing questions at him when Louis decided to talk a walk outside.

  ''Nicholas,are you and Louis Tomlinson an item now?''Nick almost spilled his coffee (almost) when he heard what Matt said,and his actions might just gave Matt some hint.

   ''And from that,I could only say that it's either true or you re pining over yet another boyband member.''Nick gapped when he redigest Matt's words .

  ''For the last time,Young Harold isn't my type,and I wasn't pining over him!'' Matt hums in agreement and Nick thought he was safe.

   ''True,because the way you look at Louis ain't the same way you look at Harry,what are they call again?'' Matt pretend to be in deep thought for a second,as if he wasn't creeping on Tumblr and just finish scrolling through the endless tomlinshaw tag.

   ''Hearteyes,and also do you want me to remind you that you call Louis by ''princess ,love , darling.'' like all the time?'' Matt batted his eyelashes evily and Nick rolled his eyes 

   ''That doesn't mean we re dating,Finchy and stop this before i spread embarassing photos of you to the interent.''Nick smirked and Matt instantly shut up and went back to work.

   Peace,that's just what Nick needed.

  Ten minutes later,when Nick is packing after his shift was over, he noticed that Louis was slightly shaking in the air conditioned studio.He sneezed multiple times and the time Nick starts worrrying is when Louis crumbles into his arms like a broken doll when he was trying to walk over to Nick.

  ''Love,I don't think you re fine.'' Louis shook his head weakly,resting his heavy head against Nick's chest.Nick has his hand on Louis's forehead to check the temperature and it was burning.

   ''Boo,you re having a fever.''Nick knew the boy was under the wether these days,and he remembered telling the boy to rest for the day but the boy still ended up coming to his studio and being here.Louis was too sick to give an respond and Louis couldn't even stand leaving Nick no choice but to carry the boy out of the studio.

   ''I'm taking you home now,yeah?''Nick gushed beside Louis's ear and walked out of the office,making quite a scene in the fancy tower.He left with a victorious grin on his face as Finchy and Fiona looked at him smugly.

    They made it back to Nick's apartment , or their shared apartment you won't know. Since Louis's clothes has mysteriously transfered into Nick's closet and now in Nick's bathroom sat a toothbrush that belongs to well,Louis.

   Nick sat Louis down on the big fluffly bed,and went to the bathroom to get a clean ,wet ttowel in his hand.Nick sat by the bed,crunching down as he tenderly pushed away Louis's fringe,wiping his forehead witht he towel.

   Nick pulled off Louis's shirt,hearing Louis's soft protest when Nick laid the cold towel onto Louis's chest and rub his chest and down to his abdoment in circular motions.He clearly avoided Louis's soft pants and pretend that they didnt' made the obvious tent in his pant.

   Nick's hand moved his way to remove Louis's boxers as well before he could pull it all the way down,Louis was whining and shook his head.

   ''N...Nick,not now,not in the mood...''Nick was holding his laughter back,shaking his head and removed Louis's hands that were tyring to pull his boxers back up.

   ''Louis,you didn't just thinkt hat I'll shag you despite the state you re in,did you? And you did not just gave me permission to shag you because i am like..hard now.''Nick said shamelessly as he slowly strip down Louis's boxers and slipping on Louis's clean pajamas bottom back up,purposely taking his sweet time to slip his hands up Louis's arse,hands cupping the curve before he pulled the bottoms up till his hips.

   Louis looked so flushed,his cheeks gone pink and mouth slightly parted.Nick looked at his baby,very aware that he is falling so hard for this boy.

   After successgully tucking Louis into bed with the help of some pills and warm water,Nick sat on the bed,looking down upon the same flawless face that he is sure he'll never get tired of.

   He would love to spend all his time,lying beside Louis,listening to his soft snores or watched his body twist and turned as he try to find his comfort spot.He would count the boy's eyelashes and form constellations with the almost invisble freckles on Louis's cheeks.He definitely would,if he could.

   He was about to fall asleep when his phone vibrated,He picked up,slowly making his way out of the room to prevent waking the angelic looking boy up.

   ''Hello?''Harry's voice came rushing out of the other side of the line,Nick made a beeline to the couch in the living room.

   ''Yes,Harry.What you want from me?''

   ''No,No.I just heard that your boyfriend's sick that's all and as his ebstfriend,I am worried about him and then Finchy told me you carried him out of the office and wow,Grimmy isn't that cuteeeeeeee.''Harry said in a very much mocking voice and Nick swear to god Finchy is going to get it from him.

   ''Lou's fine now,he just went to sleep.I'm taking care of him now,Haz.Chill.'' Nick held the phone by his ear,his left hand flciking the remote as he swtish from channels to channels,paying little attention to Harry's mumbling.

   ''So you guys are boyfriends now? Louis didn't told me!'' Harry whined on the phone and Nick quietly hummed,denying nor confirming what Harry just asked.

   ''C'mon,Grimmy don't be such a tosser,spill.''Nick knows that even if he finish all the reruns of American Next Top Model,the cheeky lad still won't give up trying to dig up some details out of him.Nick knew it was either now or never,it's not that Nick doesn't want Harry to know its that,Harry seem to be a hardcore Tomlinshaw shipper and Harry fangirls so hard over his two best friends sometimes.

   ''Louis might know I've a thing for him.''Nick said and reciever multiple ohmygods and then a rather annoying squeal from Harry.

   ''You ve a thing for him? You and Louis,I thought you guys hate each other to death! I'm not on Prank'D or soemthing like that,am I?'' Nick rolled his eyes,hoping Harry could see them wehn he can't.

   ''He..He turned out to be a very attractive person indeed,we actually get along pretty well,minus the natsy comments we throw at each other constantly and hwo competitive we can be at each other.''

  ''Woah,just woah,So what did Lou said?'' Nick paused,fingers aimlessly tapping on his thigh,He try to recall whether Louis gave him hints or signs in whether he was interested but so far...Nick can only conclude as a no.

  He thought, Louis might just not be half as into this as he is.

   ''Well,I guess I am not his type.''Nick tried not to sound bitter but it was Harold he ws talking to and Nick can't really hide anything from the curly lad.

   ''You ve no idea,Grimmy.You are just his type,believe me when I say this,Louis needs someone like you.''Harry said in a way that was as slow as Harry Styles can go and Nick deosn't need this right now,and he could think of as an excuse was he need to feed Lex and hang up.

   Nick grabbed his keys and made an escape before he could think twice of believeing what Harry had just say.

   Maybe Louis likes him too.

   He might or might not shut his phone down just in case that certain someone call,he needed some time,some space to think.