Epilogue

"Hi Jayne! How are you? It's been a long time since I last saw you. How have you been? I miss you so much. You're still in my heart and you'll always be. It's been 3years since you've been gone. Life was never the same ." Sean said emotionally.

Sean's tears flowed endlessly as he put down the flowers on the tops of Jayne's grave. It hurts him like hell knowing that no matter how he talks to her ,

she would never ever talk back.

He felt a tapped on hi shoulders when he looked back Joanne was there holding a bouquet of flowers.

"She's happy for you right now Sean. Jayne's happy seeing you okay . Have you moved on?" Joanne asked.

"Yes. I've moved on. But she's still here." Sean pointed his heart.

Joanne smiled at him .

"I'll go now Sean. Take care of yourself." Joanne said

"Don't worry I will." Sean responded

Sean stayed there for almost 3hours. And when it rained, he decided to go home.

It was raining very hard and the roads were very slippery. He can hardly see his way. He lost control of the brakes.

And then,

SSSSSCCCCCCCRREEEEECCCHHHHHHH!

Everything went black.

"Wake up sleepy head,"

Jayne?

I can hear Jayne's voice.

He opened his eyes and found himself looking at his angel.

"Jayne? Where am I? Why is everything white?"

"You're already in heaven, Sean. And you're with me, finally" Jayne smiled.

Sean eyes lighted more and he hugged Jayne so tight.

"Yes. I'm in heaven with you. Finally with you."

Love, it may end here on Earth but you could always  continue it in a place where God stays. Love won't end by death.

THE END

A.N:

TSAAARRRAAANNN! Tapos na po! Hope you like the story and the ending as well. Please vote and comment and share. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :>