When HE meets SHE ♥

It was fall that year when he first saw her.

Sitting at his favorite bench near the oakwood tree.

She just sat there, watching the leaves as it freely falls to the ground. Her hair being blown away in the wind.

He just watched her gazing at the falling leaves. He loves the thought of her smiles and reactions while watching.

Then he gathered all of his courage and approached her.

"Hi. I'm Sean." he said smiling.

She just looked at him and moved a litte bit for him to take a seat.

Odd. That's what he think. She never said a word , she just eyed him yet she never smiled.

She took her bag, got up and walked away. Never bid goodbye to the boy who introduced himself as Sean.

Yes , she knew him by face but not by name.

Yes, she knew he was familiar.

Sean would always sit in the bench to watch the pigeons as they eat the feeds he thew.

He followed her way, stared at her until she was finally out of hissight. He looked at her diary that she accidentally left.

"Jayne,

so that's her name." he murmured.

He knew it was bad to read it because it's her privacy but he couldn't resist.

He was shocked to read that she was observing him all this time.

Funny to think but he didn't feel nervous but he admiration. He went home and decided to go back the next day and return her diary.