CHAPTER 1:[THE MEETING]

I’m Sandra Hermes, 20 years old. A graduating student in ***** university. And I am taking Tourism as my course. I am the only child of the Takenaga family or should I say, the one and only daughter of my father. Well, my mom already has her new family.

@ School:

“Hey! Sandra, what’s with those eyebugs?” bungad sakin ni Yuri, kaibigan ko.

“It’s the dream again.” Sagot ko.

Every night, I always dream the same dream. A face of a handsome guy and he’s talks to me so gently and so sweet. And it’s the reason why I can’t even have a good sleep.

“Hey Morning girls!” Jeremy greeted us loudly.

“You're so loud, faggot!” Yuri yelled.

“Hey! Call me, Jera!” Jeremy snorted irritatedly ”Waaaahhhh!! You're face look scary. What happened?”

“As always! The dream.” Yuri.

“Oh. Oh. Anyway, I passed by the Student Assistant's locker room and I over heard that Prof. Marco's substitute is so Handsome.” Jeremy said with matching beautiful eyes which indicates that something wild is going on inside his head.

“is that so?” I mumbled without showing interest.

"Gay, wake up from you're fantasy world!" Yuri said while snapping her fingers at Jeremy's face.

“ uhg! Kill Joy much,girl!” Jeremy said with disappointment while stomping his right foot. "By the way, Sandra, did you submit your make up project? As long as i can remember, today is the dead line."

“Shit! I forgot. Thanks for reminding me. I'm going to submit it prof Rod so see you at the classroom!” I said while running towards the school building.

“Ouch!” I yelled in pain. I accidentally bumped into a masculine body.

He faced me. “Sorry.” he apologized then turned his back and started to walk again.

My jaw fell. What the fuck? Am I dreaming again? This can’t be happening. This guy! This guy is the person who always appear in my dream. And in that dream, I call him Kaeser. Unconciously,“wait, kaeser.” those words left my mouth.
He stopped and gave me a DO-I-KNOW-YOU look.

“well, I really don’t know but to be honest, You or someone that looks like you always appear every night in my dreams since that incident. And in that dream, I call you by that name. By any chance,is that your name?” I said. I am a person who talks straight forward.

“Stop fucking with me.” He's mad. He started to walk away again.

“I am not lying!” i mumbled. “maybe, this is effect of the car accident 3 years ago.”

Well, why am i telling him too much ibformation about me. He's just a mere stranger. I started walking again but someone stopped me. I faced the person and I was annoyed to see the cold guy’s face.

“ what?” i yelled.

“ what was that accident 3 years ago?” he asked abruptly.

“car accident. Car + accident= car accident. And it happened 3 years ago.” I sarcastically answered then I walked one step back but then I faced him again. “and besides, you said i'm fucking with you” Then I smirked at left. Before i could reach Prof Rod's table, I catched a glimpse of him. I know i embarassed him. I disrespected a professor in front of his fellow professors. That was wrong but noone scolded me so nevermind.

“ prof. Rod, this is the article i made for my make up project.” i said and passed it to him.

“ okay,miss Hermes” he said and get it.