EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

Okay, this is really close to my heart. I have seen a lot of bullying going on here on Watt pad and in real life. Bullying is totally NOT COOL and you shouldn't do it. Just because someone might look or act a little different, doesn't mean you need to point out all of their flaws that they probably already now about.

I, myself, have dealt with bullying. It sucks, and it made me believe I was stupid and just a waste of air. But, some very nice people helped me and showed me that I am amazing, and I will forever be grateful to them!

One act of kindness can change a person. If you are nice to anyone, their whole life could change because of you! I challenge you guys to compliment someone, anyone, at least once today. It might even make their day!

Remember, stop bullying! And if you see bullying getting out of hand, and you can't stop it, be sure to report it. It all has to stop!

I also want to tell you guys that if you support stop bullying, go check out _StopTheBullying_. She is also trying to stop bullying and I completely agree with everything she says!

I am going to be starting a book called STOP Bullying, which is about stopping bullying and daily challenges that you to do one act of kindness!

The video above also goes into how you can stop bullying and the effects of bullying. Remember, you can stop it! A few kind words all it takes to stop bullying, or maybe even suicide.

I love you guys, and thanks for supporting me through everything! I know you can be kind, and help the world!

~koalaberre