Chapter 5 - New School, New enemies...

Y/n’s pov

I woke to a room I didn’t realize until I fully woke up. I rose up with the covers over my legs and then I pushed them off and headed to my bathroom. I turned on the light and started my daily hygiene routine. Once I finished, I walked to my closet and found my the clothes I wanted to wear

 Once I finished, I walked to my closet and found my the clothes I wanted to wear

Once I finished getting ready, I walked out and went to the dining hall. Lucy was there wearing

She looked up from her phone and started at my outfit with disgust

She looked up from her phone and started at my outfit with disgust. I raised an eyebrow as she continued to look at me with that same look.

“Is there something wrong with my outfit?” I asked as Jadeja placed some fruity oatmeal in front of me.

“Why that outfit? Fairy Tail is a school with color and class, not blandness.” She said, eating her oatmeal.

I rolled my eyes and started eating my oatmeal as Jadeja gave me some milk (She need some milk, lol jk)

“Don't you want to show your colors or something? It's not cool to wear grey or black unless you have other awesome colors. Well in my school, that's how it is.” She said, as Jadeja took her plate.

I finished my oatmeal and drank my milk and Lucy got up.

“Come on, we have to pick up the others. Today's our day to do that.” She said, walking to the door.

I grabbed my bag and we headed out to the limo. Isaac opened the door and we got inside, I grabbed a soda and started drinking it, Lucy rolled her eyes and started texting and doing other things on her phone. Isaac climbed inside and started up the limo and drove off.

“Who first, Lady Lucy?” He asked.

“Erza, then Gray and Natsu and Wendy are last. Sting, and Rogue usually find their own rides. Gajeel already left for his own classes ” She said, confusing me with the other people she named.

“Who are Sting, Rogue, Gajeel and Wendy?” I asked Lucy.

“Gajeel and Wendy are Natsu’s stepsiblings. Wendy’s only a freshman, while Gajeel just started College.”