Chapter 4 - Dinner and Karaoke be like...

Y/n's pov

We all sat down with Aunt Layla and Uncle Jude sat dinner was served. It was some really fancy pasta that I didn't know the name of.

“Jadeja cooked some really good food, am I right Natsu?” Lucy said flirting with him.

But he wasn't listening due to his full concentration on his plate.

“So Y/n, what do you love to do on your free time?” Erza asked me.

I shrugged.

“I like to play on my Xbox and draw as well. I put different things on my account, I also like to write on Wattpad.” I said, drinking some water.

Erza nodded and continued eating.

“Didn’t you like to sing as well?” Natsu said, and I blushed of embarrassment.

“N-no! I don’t s-sing!” I said to him.

I could feel Lucy’s glare on my neck.

“Yes you do, you do anime english covers and your own covers to songs. You even uploaded some songs you wrote yourself.” He said.

I blushed even darker and hid myself in my hood.

“Wow, Y/n. Why didn’t you say?” Aunt Layla asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders but didn’t look up.

“I never wanted it to be acknowledge Natsu.” I said, and he smiled.

“Sorry, not sorry.” he whispered the last part so I decided to get back at him.

“あなたは完全な馬鹿です!” {You are a complete baka!}

Natsu glared at me before speaking again.

“私は性交を与えていません!” {I don't give a fuck!}

I growled and he smirked. Everyone was looking at us like we were crazy.

“ねえ、夏、私は誰もが混乱していると思います.” {Hey Natsu, I think everyone is confused.}

He nodded and Lucy spoke.

“What the hell are you two speaking? Chinese?!” She said, slamming her hands on the table.

We both laughed at her misconception.

“We both learned fluent Japanese, so we can talk about people behind their backs like so…”

I cleared my voice before speaking.

“ルーシーは愚かな顔をしています!” {Lucy has a stupid face!}

Natsu bursted out laughing at what I said about Lucy. Everyone looked at him as he laid his head down and banged his hand on the table. I tried not to laugh but failed, everyone was silent before Aunt Layla butt in.

“OK, let's go to the screening room. Dinner is over for now.” She said.

We all got up and went through the hall and went inside. Natsu was trying to get away from Lucy who was snuggling to his arm. Once we got there, Natsu left Lucy and sat beside me as soon as he had the chance to. Maria came and set up some kind of machine. Once she did, she bowed and left.

“OK! Thanks to Maria, we are gonna have some fun! Karaoke fun!”

I groaned out loud and Uncle Jude glared at me.

“Since you want to be like that, Y/n. Why don't you go first?” He hissed at me.

My eyes widen at his request. I was about to shake my head but Natsu spoke before me.