The Coffee Loving Juggler

"Evan Ferbro!" Evan poked his head out of the curtain. He had been a performer for as long as he could remember.

The girls, along with the rest of the crowd watched patiently. He fully revealed himself, juggling pins in hand. Now he was a clown, so he had to be funny.

He dramatically stumbled his way across the stage and tripped on the last step. He spun his arms out in pinwheel fashion, while flicking his heels out in front of him.

He crossed his right leg over his left and stood, keeping his balance, his arms outstretched. The audience hooped and clapped and hollered. He gave a large smile. A large attractive smile.

Quinn felt a jab in her side and turned to face Claire. "He was one of the circus people that stayed at my house." Evan was now at the far right corner of the stage placing a pin, he walked to the other corner and placed another. Quinn nodded.

With three pins left, he began to juggle. They moved quickly, leaving white flashes and red stripes lingering in the air. Gradually the pins were thrown higher and higher. Evan leaned back slightly keeping his focus on the objects in front of him. 

He continued this, then at the last minute lifted his knee and began juggling under his leg. 

The audience in awe. Surely no one could catch anything that many times, then proceed to throw it once more? 

Another pin, it seemed, came falling from thin air. However, a persons hand could be seen from underneath the rusted, metal beam above the stage. "Kerry...," Claire mumbled displeased. Kerry was an instructor at the circus. Harper slapped her hands on her and leaned over to Claire, "Kerry?!" She whisper shouted. Claire just nodded in response.

Dolly and Quinn simply shared a look and turned their gaze back to the stage.

Evan now had five pins, having picked up on from its corner. He juggled his way to the center stage. The audience applauded. 

After a few seconds he caught two and began tossing the remaining three in the braided pattern as he had at the began, this time one handedly. A collection of 'ohs' and 'has' was heard. 

Finishing up, he collected all the pins in his hand. He stepped forward and took a dramatic bow. Quinn clapped a little harder.