Chapter X

Just realised I've been spelling Baron Wolfisevildarkness's name wrong. It's Baron Wolfhelmisevildarkness. Derp.

The guards and Baron Wolfhelmisevildarkness the Thirty Fourth led us down a dank, filthy hallway, rats squeaking in shadowed corners. It totally didn't seem like an evil Nazi death cult would stay down here.

They left us in a row of adjacent cells, where we could still hear each other and formulate a plan.

"This sucks," I heard Dad mumble. They had taken his armour so he was in like in a thin shirt and pants, no shoes. Did I mention it was cold? I could see the blue glow of his reactor, giving the dark creepy room a ghostly vibe.

"Agreed, we need to get outta here," said Steve patriotically. "Sera, you said you knew about this place. Have you been here before? Know anything that could help us?"

I thought about how there were two other superpowered people willing to help. I thought of the fact that the cells didn't have the power-nullifying thing the electric rods had. I thought of the fact the cells were in a grid pattern so we'd find Romanoff easily.

"No," I said. "I don't know much."

Bruce sighs. "Maybe I should see if I can smash the bars?"

"You're exhausted Bruce, you already Hulked out before," said Dad. "Two in one day isn't good for you. It also means my daughter can prove herself to us by breaking us out of these cells." He stuck his hand out the cell bars where I could see it and gave me a thumbs up.

I took a deep breath and pushed the bars of my cell apart with my bare hands, and did the same with all the rest. Because Steve or Thor wouldn't have been able to do it themselves.

"Thankyou, fair maiden," said Thor, and he bent down and kissed my spotless perfect delicate hand. I blushed. He was so hot.

The guards should have heard us by now," said steve, and then a billion hydra guys came in, headed by.... BLACK WIDOW?!?!?!?!!?!??!???!!!!?!?!?!?!!!

Cliff hanger lol
Don't forget to vote and comment