Chapter Eight

~Recap~

"Bring" "Bring" "Bring"

"Hello"

~End of recap~

I knew what Marks assignment was requiring him to do.

It was something i was never going to let him do alone.

Still waiting for someone to pick up i began to think i would be sent to voicemail.

...

"Sargent Hold here" said a rough voice finally answering

"Been a while Sir" i questioned

"Ahh theres my faviotre agent" "Catherine Anderson, what can i do for you?"

"Im requesting to be put on the Russian IHT (Dimond) case?" "Im sure it will be easier for you to have a woman on the inside. With my qulifications i could excel what needs to be done"

There was a slight pause, as he must've been busy on the other end

"Ah i see, Miss Andrews, you have been persuasive."
"I'll pass this up to my superiors."
"You will have an answer within an hour." He ended the call leaving me to take a breath as the beeping signified the end of a call.

I smiled, i think this might take my mind of a few things.

Of course on cue, half an hour later i recieved a signified 'Yes'. 'Pack bags, meet at Del airport, turminal 9, at 130 hours.'

Being pretty prepared, i had already packed, taking what i would usually need for these types of assignment. I included a few extra cases filled with my other types of babies. Mentally winking, i felt prepared. Im so weird.

Driving my red sports shevy, with my handfull of bags, i sang out to triple jay's top playlists.

Coming to a stop at a parking lot out the front of my favorite resturant.
I jumped out locking my car, walking in to be waited by Jemma, which appered on her name tag.

I sat down on a small table near the huge glass panel windows, loving the brightlights at night. The city never stopped taking my breath away.

I sat there for about four and a half hour, eating and enjoying the view.

Fianlly opening up my imac, i started post production on my recent photos from Italy.

I was away for two weeks, i had two clients requesting to complete two different styles of photography. One for a magazine and one for a company's promotion.

It was hectic, but i persuavered i guess. If anything Photography is my element, i guess i love shooting things.

Il