Chapter Seven

Ryan McCartney

A cute cheesy blond guy, who i met while in California for my first year of collage.....

~Recap~
......
Saved him- bodyguard
.....

....
~End of recap~

"Hey Kay" Ryan smiled, giving me his distinct signature move,  'winking'

"You sleep like the fucking dead babe" he chuckled like it was the best part of his day.

I rolled my eyes, " i feel like shit man"

"Yeah"  "that tends to happen when you get drunk, drugged an then beatin" he said as he came up to me, an gave me his best gentle bear hug, ingulfing me with his frame.

I see we still haven't lost the nicknames i laughed giving him a quick wink.

Avoiding the topic of me an yesterday,
I grabbed a seat on the tall kitchen chairs, leaning onto the bench as i was going to interigate the shit out of him.

Ryan turned around with two warm cups of milo. Setting one infront of me.

I grinned giving him a loud laugh, an a good stare down. 'I havnt seen this raccoon for years!'

I cant believe he remembered, it feels like years ago, when we would hang out at his place, play basketball or go surfing.

"Okay, okay" he smirked raising his hands in defence from my crazy stare down.

Well after you moved, i finished my CIA training, an after a year i was bumped up to comand a team against terrorism.

Even though i really did miss you, he winked again, i met this beautiful korean girl.
She was caught up in an unsuspected raid by our tactical unit.  She'd been going to a local college, for an arts degree an i fell man,
I  totally fell for her.
He smiled relenquishing his beautiful memories.

"Pftt" "you totally fell into bed woth her" i joked winking

The oh so innocent guy i had once know was blishing like crazy.
I laughed again, not believing this delema, i wasnt sure to be excitedly happy or upset that he'd changed after 3 years

"Omg my little mates grown up" i smiled

I was deffiantly in awe of the way he was explaining the love of his life.'

" please tell me!!!"

"Are you married" "do you have cute little tiny Ryanasours running  around?" I asked excitedly.

"Nah" he crunched his nose up,  i could already tell that was a touchy subject.

"Im guessing we shouldn't go there at the moment?"

"Yeah, i let you know later" he replied still in a good mood

"But you on the other hand", "damn girl",  "Julia's been keeping tabs for me" 

My eyes opened in shock

"Gasp" i dramatically exagerated,
"you havnt!!!"

"Oh yeah, i have" he didnt look that pleased... " are you okay, putting your life on the line like this?" "Just for your country, which by the way youve mentiond hasnt done anything btilliant for your benifit"

" this is the only thing that keeps me going",    'i have nothing else " 

Understanding my pain, we sat their in silence.

--

"The damn neighbours cat scratched me" whined my brother walking in with a load of shopling bags.