Chapter Two

(Warning: sexual themes, bad language and adult themes.)

Hey everyone, I’m sorry it’s been a while, I’ve been busy with school and stuff so... back to the story, hopefully it isn’t to extreme but yeah enjoy. Please comment or inbox me ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Present-

Her  P.o.v

"Mmmh" i moaned rolling over on my side, i was too tired to bother with the person trying to disturb my sleep. "Piss off Dream reaper" i fired jokingly annoyed, i ducked under the covers trying and may i emphasis on that, 'trying' to hide from the bright light shining in cause of the recently opened curtains.

"Wake up princess"

"you've gotta go" said a rough, husky voice, this person let out a long sigh, after realizing i wasn’t gonna be moving anytime soon, 

the dream reaper replied... "I’m sorry" "but I’m afraid i have to do this" and before i could even comprehend on what that meant, i felt a body on top of me, with hands tickling my sides like a little kid, i let out a massive scream, cracking up in laughter while still simultaneously trying to yell at this very annoying person.

I was still currently getting held down, when a loud knock on the door broke out immature tickle fight... The fine arse who woke me up sauntered over to the entrance of the massive guest room but stopped before he went through,

"Cat you might wanna get up and have breakfast, your all mighty fascinating boyfriend is here" he joked dripping with sarcasm, then he disappeared to get the door.

I sighed and got up, getting ready for another beautiful day, I jumped into the shower soaking my small frame while ducking my head under the soothing spray of water, im about a 4.9 pretty short i guess compared to all my friends. I added my coconut shampoo into my hair, after a long scrub while singing chasing cars, i rinsed my hair and coated it with my sweet conditioner also smelling like coconut, what? i have an obsession with coconut smelling stuff! nothing would beat this! after wrapping up in the shower and feeling slightly saddened that i had to get out, i put on some under wear and clipped my red laced bra on, following through with a white cotton buttoned up shirt and some blue skinny jeans.

I went down stairs to meet Marc and my boyfriend Kobie, who were just catching up with work, or so it seemed, i had no idea what i was walking into until i felt a strange vibe between them...

"Uh you guys wanna tell me what’s going on?" I asked feeling even more out of place.

There was a long pause, "It’s nothing Cat" He looked to Kobie, then back at me,

"Kobie here was just telling me about your plans to go on a holiday to Europe together" he didn’t sound over all impressed,

but i ignored it, hoping to talk to him later... his good mood had vanished and i knew something was bothering him.

"Hey Cat, can we skip breakfast here" "I was planning on taking you somewhere" he asked, skillfully giving me a massive lopsided grin he knew i couldn’t resist...and so that’s how we got here.
Kobie just came back two days ago from a job in Afghanistan.

"Where are we?  i asked feeling nervous and awed by the beautiful view. Something had changed over the few weeks and i could feel it.
"Honey please tell me what’s going on babe, i know something happened while you were in Perth" i asked, more liked begged, but it was killing me not to know.” "I stared at him, worried.  " Youve been gone for 2 months Kobie" i said, "why the hell didnt you ring or message me within that time?" I know your duties within the army are private and your always busy with the company, but you couldve at least reasured me that you were okay.