|| Deal

A/N): hey guys xx sadly no :( one direction isn't famous in book, but they all get to no each other somehow so ya!}

****

It was a silent ride with Harry In the
car. We had nothing in common, well from at least what I knew about him.
That caused this hole little dare sh*t thing up be totally awkward.

I slowly sat up as I looked at Harry who was looking straight at the road humming softly along to the song playing on the radio.

'Today is gonna be the day were their gonna throw it back to you.

By now you should of some how realized what you gotta do.

But I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do, about you now.

Cause maybe- You're gonna be the one that saves me- and after all- you're my wonder wall-'

I felt my heart speed up as harry sang louder his voice raspy and ruff creating the perfect sound of harmony. He sounded beautiful.

But i was NOT going to tell him that.

"Harry?" I slowly asked, making him jump at my voice.

"Uh yes?" He asked his eyes landing on mine for a second before Turing back to the road.

"Where are we going?" The question was simple but knowing Harry, he was not going to tell me.

"It's a surprise darling." He rasped making shiver run done my spine.

Stop it stop it stop it.

"Harry, this isn't some special s*it date so you can tell me where we are going." I growled making Harry laugh.

The bas*tard laughed.

"Harry seriously I'm not even kidding where are we-"

"Shhhhh" Harry pestered pushing his index finger up to my lips making my face heat. At this point I'm not sure if it was out of anger or ... Butterfly's ?

"We're here." Harry smiled as I shoved his finger away from my mouth looking around at.. The woods?

"What are we-"

"-shh bloody hell shutup and follow me." Harry pestered rolling his eyes as he grabbed my hand dragging me into the woods.

He's gonna rape me.

"Harry I swear where the fu-"

I stopped in mid sentence. My eye opening up in awe as I looked at the cute little bridge crossing over the small pond.

Bright Candles were line up around ledges of the bridge and a small picnic basket with a blanket was sat in the middle.

"H-Harry .. Did you do this?" I squeaked feeling oddly clustered as I sat down on the soft material next to the picnic basket, my cheeks beat red.

"U-um I mean yes." Harry stuttered nervously, he seemed off.

"This is really swe-nice, this is very nice. Thank you Harry."

"Um it's no problem, just though I might as well make this whole thing.. I mean somewhat enjoyable... Ya know?"

I just nodded, simply opening up the basket and taking out a sandwich harry doing the same.

'Say something' my Head screamed making me awkwardly cough a I looked up at Harry.

"Lets play 20 questions." I stated making Harry laugh.

"Okay then. Lady's first."

I lightly cursed as I took a large bite of my turkey and cheese sandwich thinking everything over a bit.