Memories in Time (a jack sparrow fanfic)

Name: Adrianna Vietri

Race: Neko:cat

Origin: Italian and Spanish

Languages: English, Italian, and mainly Spanish, a little bit of Russian.

Family: 3 brothers- all married- Daniel, Michael, & Matt. (Daniel): Italy- (Michael) Europe- (Matt) England

Age: 23

eye color: ocean blue

Birthday: October 21

Height: 5"

weight: 95ibs

Extra/missing body parts: black cat ears, a tail, and no human ears

Appearance: Black, naturally scene styled hair (she straightens it) , with natural purple and white highlights(natural hair color) (she dyes it brown), medium sized, pink lips, piercing on top, left side of lip, skinny, small black star birthmark under left eye (covers it with makeup).

Personality: shy, weird, strong, funny, awkward at times, kind, nice, mean(at times), sarcastic, rude(sometimes), swears Lot in Spanish or Italian. obsessed with harry potter, pirates of the Caribbean, Sweeney Todd, the demon barber on fleet street, and other johnny Depp included movies. rather obsessed with rum.

Occupation/job: You tuber, sketch artist, band leader of a band called Bloody Rose, gamer, and part-time book nerd and part-time movie nerd

Hobbies: fencing, horse-back riding, gymnastics, judo (a kind of martial art), video games, reading, watching movies, rock-climbing, drawing, archery.

Description of Studio home: black and white styled kitchen and has beige walls in the kitchen, art room(she draws in there and puts her work around that room) has a cheery blue walls, a few pieces of furniture, and is filled with her artwork on the walls. the living room has a big, comfy, black colored couch with white flower patterned pillows. has two love seats on either side of couch and a glass coffee table in the middle. the bedroom is a dark purple, with a queen sized bunk-bed, with a desk underneath instead of another bed. there is a shelf next to the bed with the alarm clock the as a tiny target, you shoot with the hand held laser gun to turn off. in my room there's is a flat screen propped up on the wall and a Dr who TARDIS bookshelf you open to see the books inside. There is a round, dining table in front of the kitchen and is separated with a wall from the kitchen. Gray curtains on every window.

Pets: 3 tanks around the studio filled with tropical fish, an orange cat named Kio, a black,white and silver Siberian husky, with icy blue eyes named Sarah, and a small neon purple tank with three cte, little jellyfish. A male lion named Kyle, who is tamed since he was a cub.

That's all you need to know, for now.....MUAHAHAHAHA

so yeah, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!