Chapter 3- The Pink Princess

One of you guesses who was the sleeping turtle. And taemywallet had two guesses which were Namjoon and Yoongi, her second guess was right. It's Yoongi. Now let's start.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~Previously on Save Me~

On Jessi's first day, she met her first seatmate which was V. She also met the golden maknae, Jungkook.

On her way to her history class, she notices a boy sleeping by her who is her second seatmate in her History class. Who could this sleeping boy be?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
♥Jessi's POV♡

As the school bell rang, the classroom begins to fill up. As the classroom was filled with students, Mr. Lee begins to speak.

"Hello student, I hope you all did your homework last night," Mr. Lee said.
"Yes teacher," everyone said.
"Good, you can pass them upfront," he said.

Everybody begin passing their history homework up to the front of the class but I notice that the sleeping boy didn't wake up.

'Should I wake him up or not?'

I saw Mr. Lee walking to my table but stop in front of the sleeping boy and bang on the desk in order to wake the sleeping boy up. I heard the sleeping boy.

"You better have a good reason for waking me up," I heard the sleeping boy said as he woke up and ran his hand through his hair.

I took a good look at him and I realize who he was. This is Min Yoongi or Suga if you may call him. I could tell he was very cranky but kept his cool.

"Mr. Min, do you have your homework by any chance," Mr. Lee said.

I notice that he gave this look at Mr. Lee.

"Well now that we're talking about homework

"Well now that we're talking about homework. I didn't do it because I was too busy with your girl last night," Suga said.

Everyone in the class laugh except me. I could tell the teacher wasn't happy with Suga's response at all but he kept calm.

"Is sleeping more important than your homework," Mr. Lee asks Suga.
"I don't give a shit. I don't give a fuck about the homework," Suga said.