Chapter 7- Science class with the God of Destruction & Gym Class

Some of you guess who js the Science teacher and taemywallet guess right, it's Jackson. So everyone enjoys the chapter.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
~Previously on Save Me~

Lunch is over, and its time for Jessi next class which is Math Class. Turns out J-Hope is Jessi classmate, as soon Jessi math class is over, it's time for Jessi Science class. Who will be Jessi's seatmate and science teacher?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

♥Jessi's POV♡

Once I found my Science class, I walk into the classroom and saw my science teacher. I got to admit my science teacher is quite handsome. He suddenly notices me and smile.

"Oh hello, you must be Choi Jessi. I'm your Science teacher, Mr. Jackson Wang," the teacher said.

 Jackson Wang," the teacher said

I bow down in saying hello. Why is all my male teacher so handsome? They look like an idol.

"You'll be sitting in the back with Mr. Kim who is your seatmate," Mr. Wang said.

I nodded my head and walk to the back of the classroom. But I notice something, my seatmate was no other than Kim Namjoon or Rap Monster if you must call him. He was reading a book and seem very into the book as it seems. I tap him on the shoulder and he looks up and gave this look.

 I tap him on the shoulder and he looks up and gave this look

"Oh hey Jessi," Namjoon said.

I waved hello and sat down next to him. It's odd how I have a class with all the members of BTS except for Jimin. Who knows what class would be like with Jimin anyway? He'll probably just flirt with me or whatnot. Suddenly the school bell has rung and the classroom begins to fill with students. Once it was filled up with students, Mr. Wang begins to speak.