Biggest gamble of my life

"But Collins..."

 Happy's words highly alerted me

Happy's words highly alerted me. What role did he played in all this ?

"He somehow found out about our marriage and that it only exists on paper. He threatened to tell the authorities which would mean that they'd instantly annul the marriage and stop searching for him... He has been using this against me since he joined the team. When he found out about us he told me that nobody would take a woman who is already married... I couldn't deal with the thought of loosing you, Doc..."

I reached out for her hand and looked deeply into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Happy Quinn, I know I've told you that before but I've loved you since I can't remember when, and I'm going to love you until I can't forget how. Do you really think I'd have left you if you would have told me about this in first place? You are the biggest gamble of my life, everything I've been searching for for all these years. I love you and nothing or nobody will ever change that!"

I kissed her to prove my point.

"I just wish there was a way to find Alexander and to bring him and his family back here safely. You know how hard it was for me to say no to you but I just can't let him end up as a file in the archives and die out there."
I grabbed my hat and went to the door. Happy looked at me with a mix of fear and surprise. "Get a shower, put some fresh clothes on and come to the garage. I'll meet you there! Oh and just in case you forgot about that again- I love you!"

I ran back in to give her a kiss before I left her apartment. I pulled a taxi over and told the driver the address. I pulled my phone out and called Sly as I wasn't sure if Walter and Paige were back yet.

"Toby, are you alright ?"

Sly was breathing heavily.

"Yeah forget about me, what the hell have you been doing? You know what , forget about that! I need your help Sly! Get any information you can find about Alexander Kazemi, including his kidnapping. I'll be at the garage in 15 minutes!"

"Wait is this ..."

"I will explain everything in the garage , just get the information!"

I messaged Walt and Cabe to tell them to come to the garage as well.

"What's going on Doc ?"

That was Cabe who had already arrived at the garage before me just as anyone else did, except for Happy.

"Sly, can you put a picture on the screen ? This is Alexander Kazemi, the man Happy is married to. How they met each other is not important but this is..."

I pointed at the screen that was now showing a video of Alexander's kidnapping.

"Alexander got kidnapped five years ago while he was searching for his mother in Afghanistan. And we..."

I looked around at everyone in the room.

"We need to find him and bring him back..."