Chapter 1 - Goodbye and Hello

MARGAUX POV

My name is Margaux Coleen Davis, I'm more like it if people calls me Margaux, I'm living with my father at Carlson City since they got separated with my Mother, my mom wanted to keep me with her, but as a wolf daughter, she had to let my father take care of me for a while untill I reach 15, me as a werewolf i need my father to teach me how to fully take control of my self not to transform easily especially when I am bad temper, so since I was 4 back then, my mother needs to decide who will take good care of me, so she choose my father to raise me, were's female start to transform when they reach the age of 5, my mom got scared since she was a witch and don't know anything how to control me, she don't have this mind communication which were's do so she have to decide pretty well, story of my mom and dad got divorce was like a lame excuse, silly I guess.

my dad told me that not long time ago my father found his true mate after she got married with my mother, that was just a bomb everything has to end, and I was about turn 4 back then, which is not a good excuse for someone you got married with even if his not your mate, this were mate thing sucks,that's the only one things I don't like being a were, my dad said I would find my mate soon since I'm going to turn 15 which is way to impossible, tomorrow is gonna be my flight going to live with my mom at vermont and by couple of days I'll be fully pledge as a witch and werewolf combine together, that would just mean I'll be more like a smell witch rather that a wolf who stink which am really not stinking but still I hate being like a were smell :),

The next morning I went up early knowing my flight today so I have to prepair some of thing I needed, thinking about me getting 15 and get to have new adjustments and me need to learn a new ability kind of tiring which make me a little nervous of how would peope react If get there and of course the which I don't likenthe fact of me not going to school as all female withes won't go to school I'm the only exception because I'm with my dearest dad.

'honey are you done wrapping your things up there, we need to go to the airport in a few minutes can already hear my father shouting from downstair.

'Yes dad! I'm done!' answering my dad, i sigh and look one more time at the four corner of my room, 'i'll miss you!' I whisper.

'i went downstare saw my dad crying which he never did before.

'stop crying dad! I'll be fine, I'll keep you updated! I promise' hugging my dad so tight to ease his agony.

' as if u could reach me by our source of communication' dad said it with a joke but he did not smile his been so serious,

' I'll give you a call, I promise' crossing my finger at front of hime

' I'll miss you fella!' he answered back

' I'll miss you too dad, dont worry my mom will take goog care of your princes and please take good care of yourself okay!' I remind him

he just nodded ' let's get going, I don't want you to be late.'

I nodded.

My mom will be the one to get me from the airport once I arrived, which my heart pound more since I never knew her that well, giving her chance of living together will get a lot of courage.

I soon I get off the airport of vermont, my heart won't stop pounding, it beats more fast and fast and even can't understand why, I already saw mom not far away from the arrival area, she just smile and waved.

I walks towarda to give her a hug, 'hi mom!' giving her a warm greet.

' you've grown up honey! oh how I miss you so much!' - giving me hug so tight.

'i miss you too mom! can't breath!' telling her can't breath would make her realize she was hugging me so tight.

' sorry! hmm so ready to go home and meet new faces?' mom asked since I just met a few moms friends and family.

'yup, excited!' and smile at her as we went to her car.

---------------+-++-+++-----

sorry guys to keep u waiting :) I have been so busy. so sorry. I'll update as much as I could :)