Chapter - 3

Yesterday's conversation with Abby is quite good, but I sucked in today's potion class. But what actually happen is I accidentally mixed the wrong Ingredient in to our pot and then I made it explode, but I shall say that it's totally just an accident!

I'm still trying absorb everything, this is not what I actually do.

in a mortal world they don't teach this stuff, even in werewolf stuff they don't do this stuff so how am I suppose to do it right, I am still in.a state of learning! argggh! there is no use staying here in the veranda at all, I just get jealous more when I see those student going to school, in a normal school.

'Hey watcha thinking there honey!' - Abby

' Whoaa! shit! you gave me a fright! I was just wondering whats over there?' pointing at the forest! rbut eally I am not use to llie.

'that's the forest! and we witch are forbidden to go there! understood?'

'But why!? I just want to go for a walk.'

'well, we are not allowed to go to other people territory!? I know how much you wanted it.'

'But Abby! I promise they would'nt know it! just promise me you won't tell them! please!!'

'Margaux! I can't hide you all the time! if they find out! they will punish us! not with us as in wicthes, but those who live there!'

'just for one.night! please!' I told her then.I started to.pout!

'Fine! but be careful! just for one night okay!'

'Thank you! and that would be tonight! okay?!" *______*

——---------—------------—-------+--—-+

Later that night

Yehey I can walk! I am free! I can be a werewolf just for to day! Abby's going to cover me up!

i never felt so much freedom!  I really like this feeling able to run with my paws!

not far away I saw a small lake! it seems like a paradise, stream flowing and flowers everywhere, I transform back to human, good thing I have my clothes with me.

Abby won't believe me if I'll tell her about this! I really appreciate this paradise!

after 12 midnight! I went home so no one would find out that I was taking my free run! but I will be back to that place! my very own secret paradise.

—-----------—---------—-------------+---—

Sorry pips!

just wrote a short update.

but I will be going to update soon.for the next chapter!

----- LOVE YOU READERS!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :)