Chapter 2 - Famous

My mom and I travelled a long way, at the first Glance of a 5 story building seema just like a normal condominium units, with no trace of witches living there.

As my mom open the gate, I saw a big banner on the front door

*WELCOME HOME MARGAUX*

A bunch of witches and wizards came to greet me as i enter the front door, some just wave. what am i suppose to be? a popular were? my dad will be laughing at this storu when he hears it.

'You must be the Famous Margaux Davis?' said the old lady on the couch.

'I'm just Margaux Ma'am, not famous at all' - i give her a fake smile, why would i be famous?

'Young Lady, you might think your not, but you won't be mistaken. see that mark on your right arm? the Star, that is an evident your the one, your famous to everyone.'- the old lady seems to know something i don't but how did she know i have a mark when infact i wore a longsleeve.

'How did you know i have a birth mark on my arm?' - O.o

'I'm your grandmother ofcourse i know that.' - the old lady smiled at me 'give grandma a hug, come on now'.

i give her a hug and give her a kiss. 'nice meeting you grandma..i thought your not going to be here?' i am really curious about this mark why would she insist i'm famous.

'Margaux!' someone shouted at my back.

'Yes?'

' I'm Alice, we use to play when we're little.'

'Oh sorry! but i don't!'

'Don't be sorry! i know you won't, it's fine though.' Alice give me a frown face.

'You to have met, how cute!' my mom's eye smiling. ' Margaux, that is Alice, you used to play when your little girls, you grew up together, untill things went wrong.'

'Aunt, I'll take her to her room.okay?'

'kay girls! Have fun!' - my mom said it with a smile.

'Your room is at the 2nd floor, just like everyone else in the family couz, each one of us has a room of its own.'

i smiled at her.

'And our class is in the fifth floor, where you learn the spells and make potions.'

'Do we really need to learn those, what if i can't?'

'Yes we must! and it's our duty to learn it when we turn 12, but some begins at 15, just like you and me.'

'so those who practice early than 15? are they here?'

'Some who does not yet master the ability stays here, some went to another school witch and wizardry school, but for us who were born with our family blood can practice here instead, but unlike real school we only had few weeks to practice and it's done.'

:D give here a big smile, something really bothering me.

'Couz, i had a quick question,Why do grandma told me i'm famous here?'

'Don't tell me Margaux you don't know yet?'

'Know What?'

'The prophecy'

'What prophecy?'

'i'm not the one to tell you couz, sorry!they told me someday they will be the one to tell you!'

'Why?.'

'Just listen couz, and don't think about it. it's just prophecy they heard long time ago, don't let it sink in! and i know you must be tired so i'll leave you alone, have a good night sleep."

------------------------------------------------

The next day i woke up early and

Everyone is already awake.

I went down to see my mom but i can't find her anywhere.

'Alice! Goodmorning! Did you saw my mom?'

'Oh she's already upstair, her class start as early as 5'

'My mom has a class?' O.o

'She's a teacher dumbhead! tranfigure class.' My grandmother butt in.

' Sorry i did'nt know'

'come on! your class will start in a few minutes, Off you go girls'

'But i dont have a class card, and i did not enroll yet!'

'You don't need one young lady! Alice has all your things with her.'

Alice and I went upstair, She handed me a wand.

First class Spells, it's boring! learning spells sucks, i don't even consider my self as a witch.

Second class Defense, which is quit good.

3rd Class Potions, which we discuss potions,  and how to make it, i enjoyed it.

The day went by so fast, i did'nt feel the tine flew by so fast, I and Alice went to my room to review some notes on potions while sitting near our veranda.

'Alice, What is that thing ovee there?' pointing at the big house almost like a castle

'Oh that's a school, where normal human go.'

Just in time i saw someone walking and in uniform A black Slack with a White t-shirt and a blue at the top of it and a Maroon Necktie.

'Is that their uniform?' still looking at the handsome guy, i felt something different.

'I believe so, I never went to that school, it's forbidden! Not by normal person, But it is forbidden forbidden for us.'

------—

Chapter 2 is done.

hope you like it!

:)

Who might be that guy?