Chapter 1: Home

Butterscotch-Cinnamon pie. That's all I could smell.
I sat up in my new bed and saw a slice of pie on a white, glass plate, sitting on the floor right ahead of me. I inched my way off the bed tiredly and picked up the plate.
Toriel had just basically adopted me since I freed the monsters from the underground. I had no family to go back to, so I stayed with her. She was my family now. There were many I considered family. Like Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, all of them! They were my family.
I grabbed a blanket off my bed, flung it over my shoulder and walked out the door.
"Oh! Up so soon?" Toriel was sitting on her old wooden chair by the fireplace.
"Hi, Toriel." I was still tired so those words came out sloppy.
"Are you going to get ready for today, my child?" She said in her usual calm way.
I set down the pie on the table.
"What's today?" I asked, brain not fully functioning this early.
"Well, we are going to Undyne and Alphys' house to 'hang out' today. The others will be there too," She was happy about this,"Why don't you go get dressed and we can head out?"
I started walking towards my room. As I opened the door, I felt a little light-headed. Maybe I was just moving too fast, I thought to myself, no big deal.