2: She Suprised Him

Hillary grabbed Donald saggy wrists and instantly felt turned on. She took his arm and pulled him into a janitors closest where she knew there would be no cameras.

When they were alone she said, "  I have something to tell you."

"What?" He asked his eyes raking Hilary's bod.

"I..."

"Use your words, Hoe? How are you going to be president if you can't speak??"

"Look, Trump. I love the way you barely have any hair left, I like that your orange spray tan rubs off on the podium when you get heated..."

Trump is confused. "Continue," he says.

"I think I...I think I want to get freaky with you.." Hillary stutters.

"Well what is stopping you?"

"Nothing, I guess."

Hillary gets down on her weak knees, afraid she might not be able to get up. Her wrinkles sag near his Trump Tower and he can feel himself get turned on.

Hillary unzips this pants and unleashes the beast. Hillary is shocked at what she sees. It's bigger than she expected.

"Wow," Hillary says amazed. "It's 2mm long..."

Her eyes bulge as she can feel her mouth water. "May I?" She looks up at trump who seems to be super duper turned on.

"Yesss," he groaned.

Hillary opens her mouth minimally and surrounds his Trump Tower with her chapped lips. Then she surprises him. 

Hillary chomps hard down on his tower. He screams in agony.

"I'm so sorry,"  she says using all her force to stand up with her weary bones. "I haven't practiced in forever, " she croaks out.

"Leave!" He tells her. She doesn't think twice before exiting the janitors closet.

As she makes her way back to the coffee room again, she smirks and licks her lips.

"Yum."