4: And The Grand Finale

Hilary sees Trump from across the podium, she remembers what had happened last night. Her granny panties moistened at the thought of him again.

Trump looks over at Hilary and sees her gawking at him. He feels his 2mm trump tower rise again. 

Hilary cannot wait until commercial break so she could use her sissy little bitch again for the last time.

Soon, commercial break came and she raced off the stage and met up with Trump.

"Trump!" She yells. "Come over here for a second!"

Trump wastes no time in following her to yet another janitors closet.

Once they are both in, she quickly locks the door. Then she stands a broom on top of the handle. She needs to make sure no one enters. Not now at least.

Trump gets on his knees in submission to Hilary. Hilary laughs hard and slaps his face. Tears fill his eyes again but he likes it.

"What are we going to do today, ma'am?" Trump stutters.

"Why do you care, bitch?"

Trump becomes silent. He bows his head.

"Now," Hilary starts. "I need to show you something..."

Trumps tower bulges at the thought of Hilary showing him a little something.

Hilary pushes her nimble fingers into her panties and squats. She makes a whining noise before popping something out of her pussy.

She removed her hands from her panties and out came a small jar filled with a creamy yellow substance.

Trump was confused; as he should be.

She looked mischievously at him. "I've got you now!!"

"What?" He asks confused.

"Ive been collecting your DNA over time. When I bit your nasty dick the first day, I kept it. This jar is you. I soon will be you!"

Trump sweats nervously.

Hilary opens the lid so fast Trump doesn't have time to think.

"This is it," she says as she drinks the fluid. Loving the way it slides down her throat.

Then it happened.

Hilary was no longer Hilary but she was now Trump. Her life long dream to be Donald Trump had been fulfilled.

His scaly orange skin was hers. His thinning gross hair was hers. His tiny trump tower was hers. This was everything she had wished for.

But the transformation wasn't complete.

Then Hilary (as Trump) pulls down The Real Trumps pants to reveal his tower. This was it. She was really gonna do it.

She took a deep breath and jumped into his trump tower. She was sucked into him like a whirl pool and she was no longer in Massachusetts. She was now in a better place.

A galaxy filled with presidents and politicians is where she was. She was so happy. She was basically chocolate in a swirl ice cream of presidents now.

This was her presidential passion.