|| Chapter 2 ||

Back same times at the castle.. 

"Leave my daughter alone" Queen Emiley. Stated as she hold the race of the chambers.

"Stronger can never be fainted, my dear sister. She was too young to be a princess and besides, i knew every detail peices of the legendary pxynx and besides.. the princess would never get the golden fleece" Persula said in a witchy tone

"Really? the legendary pynx was far away from the land of the almagadon, and you can never ever enter the range" Emily stated.

"Really? Without you she cannot reach her goals, my dear sister.Die THERE!" Persula laughed evilish and lock the door of the chambers.

Back to the camp...

Narrators point of view... 

The fight was extraordinarry. After the fight.. the coacher raised logans arms and logan was searching for someone in the audiences.He saw her and pant heavily, deep breathing. Taylor smiled and raised a good hand sign.

She got back to the camp and settled on her own. She open her bag slowly and grab the necklace her mom gave her before she was in the camp. The warriros were outside having a good time talking about the fight. Pretty surely the boastful johnson loosed. (TWO JOHNSONS!! on is teh friend of logan and one is the BOASTFUL one :)) ) She stopped her trace when she saw the glass of water moving liek shaking! it fell on the floor causing her to gasp!. A quake crumbled causing her to stumble onto the side.

She ran outside seeing alot of warriors was deepbreathing looking at the woods.What was that? taylor thought. A blue lines appeared on the woods. Making her gasp, covering her mouth. 

"Run!!" Someone yelled when a metal monster ran from the woods 

Taylor ran but stumbled by a rock surface. She stumbled on a tree and her foot got stucked! She grab it slowly but wont work.

"ugh!" She groaned

"Help!" She finally yelled

The MM (Shorcut for metal monster) ran footed soundly like a quake got to her way. She grab the metal arrow and throw it into the MM's mouth.She scream and grab her foot and lcuky it beened removed! She ran.. the MM chased her through her every way. It was a toro! A metal toro!. She stumbled into a wood and fell into the rocky part, she throw a rock on its head causing it to attack her and throw her into the tree.

The MM glabed its metal hooves and ran to her way again. She screamed and close her eyes deeply waiting for the entire time but nothing camed. She blink her eyes finding logan shielding her holding a sword. "Ow!" She groaned.

Her head was bleeding and her cheeks was also bleeding. Her lips was on blood.Her back was hurt. Logan garb her hand and the two of them where running.The two fo them got into the far theme and went onto the empty walls and trees.

"This way!" He garb her hand but there is no way anymore, the only exit is in the front. And it was covered by a  big MM.

"Tacky mushrooms.." Taylor mumbled

The MM attacked taylor first causing her to be lay down by the toros horn. "Ugh.." She groaned holding its horn "Agh!!" She yelled holding it to defend it kill her.

Logan throw a rock on its back causing it to turn to him. He throw the sword on its mouth and he grab taylor when it .... BOOM! 

"L-logan.... i can't move" taylor murmured

"Oh.. sorry" He escaped taylor from his chest and taylor pant.

She hold her head "I felt... i felt..." Darkness took her over ledding her to close her eyes and braekdown.

"T-taylor? taylor wake up!" Loagn pant and carried her bridal style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUESS THE NEXT CHAPTER!! :))) THANKS!!