Prologue

Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes to see the soft  light that was peaking from the tree's leaves hitting on my face.

Once again, nothing.

Slowly, I sat up. I recalled a long time ago, someone told me that if I immediately stood up after laying down, I'd fainted.

But still, I can't remember who.

I stared at the outfit I wore.

This one isn't torn up.

I had a skirt as blue as my right eye and silky like a kimono. A vest as blue as the sky. A blouse as white as a swan and an eyepatch the same color as the blouse on my left eye. Boots as brown as the ground.

I don't remember where I learned those words though. All I remember is my family, and it's not too much. Just who is in my family.

Nothing of the past. Just family, some important people, and this forest.

The leaves are green.

"Good morning, Iris!" A young girl's voice called out to me.

Morning, huh? Still no bed, just a tree. And I still wake up to the spirits.

I finally stood up on my own two feet. I recall the alchemists are meeting again.

I can't run late. I have nothing to do anyway.

I walk hastily to the tower. My pace of my walk sped as I came closer to the tower. Shortly, she reached the tower.

Why am I running? There's no hurry, I haven't gone late yet. But still...

I look at the rising sun. Its rays searing into my eyes and flesh.

What's with this bad feeling?

~~~~~~~~~~

So, this was originally written as third person, but I wanted to change it up a little. This will upload whenever I want to.

-aiee725