Your Lord

Third Person POV

Aphmau quickly fell to the floor down to her knees.. She cried and cried. She requested Aaron and Garroth to drop their weapons.

Aaron and Garroth was in rage and threw their swords away.

"Heh, pathetic!" Zane says and laughed maniacally.

Garroth clenched his fist. His face was red in anger, luckily his helmet was covering it.

Aaron then helped Aphmau to get up. Zane was crossing his arms with a smirk on his face.

"You two... Leave, please!" Aphmau said sobbing onto Aaron's arms.

Lilith's cries were heard from downstairs.. "You'll pay for what you've done!" Aaron said in a deeper voice than usual and left upstairs to check on Lilith.

"Oh, I will... Once I marry my Lady Aphmau!" Zane spoke mischievously as he pulled Aphmau closer to him.

"Go ahead and do your duties... I will be your lord as well as Lady Aphmau here eventually in two weeks...

Zane rubbed his filthy hands on Aphmau's cheeks and a few seconds later, their lips touched. Aphmau pulled back without a thought and faced the other way.

"What's the matter? Can't stand my devil charms?" Zane said wrapping his hands around Aphmau's waists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note:
Ooh~ Cliffhanger!! Sorry for that.. Wanna try to make you become more wondered and intrested to this story.. This is my first story.. Im going to write a story of MY OWN and if you want YOUR character to be in it, please do suggest me in the comments.

How to suggest character:
[Name]
[Age: 15+]
[Description of character, Ex. Hair, eye color,  skin tone (pale, tanned or dark skinned), etc.]
  -The title of the story is 'Wonderful Journeys: The Prince and His Secrets'-

Your character will be chosen and your account will be mentioned as well.. Thanks!

Love, Katelyn N-E. M.