Flashbacks

Cadenza's P.O.V.

I sat on the park bench with the blindfolds on covering my eyes. Zane said he had a surprise for me! We've been bestfriends for a long time now. If only he knew...

"What's the surprise Zane? Or, Zu-zu! Kekeke". "Gah, don't call me that Cadz! You know I don't like that nickname!" Zane called.

"Calm down! I was just teasing you! Anyways, what's the surprise?" I asked.

Third Person P.O.V.

Zane pulled out a gift bag. He excitedly untied the blindfolds arround his bestfriend's head. There, Cadenza hugged him in surprise.

(Words in italic is Cadenza, words in normal is Zane)

"You remembered my birthday?"
"Of course Cadz, why wouldn't I?"
"Maybe because you've been hanging out with that Mei'fwa girl. What's her name again?"
"You mean Michi? Yeah, we have been but that doesn't make me forget my bestfriend's birthday!"

"Awe, thank you! You're the best Zane!"
"Oh, stop it! Go ahead, open the gift!"

Cadenza pulled out the gift, shaped as a small box, wrapped like a candy. She unwrapped it and there is a journal. It seems more like a picture book.

"Wh-What's this Zane?"

Cadenza rummaged the gift bag, a card came in sight.

The Letter:
Dear Cadz, you would like to be my girlfriend?

"Zane..."
"Would you?"

Cadenza kissed Zane on the cheeks,

"OF COURSE!"

A month has passed.

Cadenza's P.O.V.

Today is Zane and mines one month dating anniversary! I can't wait for our special date tonight!

A/N: The italics are now Cadenza's thoughts. :)

What the heck?... M-Michi, I will kill you!

I ran to Zane with his arms wrapped around Michi's waist. My heart felt torn apart seeing them flirting.

Somehow, without control I dashed connecting my two palm with the brat's ears. Pulling it as hard as I could.

"Oww, nya~!" I ignored her and kept twisting her ears. My clenched fist found its way to her tail.

The next day

That was it... It ended right then and there... Zane is a player, though I still love him! He cheated on Kiki with a girl from O'khasis. I should've known. He isn't a good one.

END OF FLASHBACK
Aphmau's P.O.V.

"Wow... I never knew." She started to tear up, "Oh my, I'm so sorry, Cadenza! I... I didn't mean to make you cry!".

I felt bad for her, and she felt bad for me. "It was all my fault for believing in him too much, it makes him hates me!"

Aph, think... What do you do in this type of situation?

"Remember, I'm your friend and I'll try my best to help you and anyone. I have a plan to go by. I can see it going perfectly. Just you wait, Cadenza."

I took the dress and gave Cadenza a little bit of money since she doesn't seem to take offer of lots of money from me. And with that, I was one step closer to marrying my nemesis. Zane the High Priest.

--------------

HI GUYS! I CAME BACK FROM LE DEAD! Do you miss me? No, you miss the story, amirite? Enough of the chit chats, here are the people's that I promised to get a shoutout for getting the answers right!

Shout outs to:
@Omgitsme04 (I luv you! Thx for being a long time supporter)
@DeathDragon202 (I luv you too!)
@RED0DRAGON (And you!)
@ThatOneGirl564 (I didn't forget about you!)

Thank you so much for the support guys! You're all amazing and I mean this by heart. 800+ views?!?! I know not many people actually likes it but I really am amazed by that. Sorry for the short update! I'm sorry if I disappoint you... I'm quite busy especially for the big coming test in my school that started in October 22nd WHICH IS SO CLOSE! Been studying a lot. Okay, BYE!

Yours truly,

Kate. <3