chapter 3

I went out to explore the new world i would live in for the rest of my life. My body filled up with happiness nothing like i have every felt like before. a small smile brushed up on my face as walked at a slow pace down what looked like a main street taking time to look at every different details on everyone and every object in my way. i still couldn't believe it.

 it felt like a whole day had already passed but in really life only 2 hr. I was sitting on a bench underneath an old willow tree staring out to the fast flowing river the wind against my hair blown around my face.  this is now my favorite place, to be seeing the leaves falling into the ice cold water each different in there own way. everything is so peaceful i l will sleep here on this bench. It was the night, everything was quite except for the small rustle in the bushes it grew louder and closer. a lump of fear crawled up my spine and  shots shivers passed through by whole body. it felt something or someone was watching me. i was up all night keeping cautious waiting for the moment where that thing in the bushes will jump out and take my life. I'm was afraid that night would be my last. A small and skinny figure appeared out of the bush soon after. My teeth were chattering a curled up pulling my knees up to my chest, tyring to hid my  tall figured body so i could not be seen.  The figure came closer, what ever it was it saw me.