chapter 12

he got quickly out of the car slaming the door so hard that i could feel the seat start to wobble. My eyes followed were he walked. he came to a stop right outside were i was seated. a huge gust of cold air sliced the warmth of the heater blowing in my direction as he opened the door looking in the way of the police car hurrying down the road.

" quick,"  he whispered  sharping turning back and bending down to look at my face. i didn't want to stared back at his. my head was facing down at the sandy car floor. it all happened so quick, he grasped my hair, tied neatly back in pigtails, it felt  like my hair was rip off, but i bit my lip hard trying not to release an tears. i got pulled out of the car slaming my forehead on the roof of the car.

"ouch" i wailled, the sharp edge of the car made a light gash through my fore head blood trickled down around the side of my eyes.looking at my face he immideatly let go of my hair. the next thing i heard was a loud rip comeing from my muddy hospital gown he rapped the fabric around my head, using any excess bits to wipe up the blood.

he obviously didn't want me to look hurt or the police would find out an he would be arrested

 the police car was only a couple of metres away from the car. he had to think fast. i could see the  stress he was put in as the sweat started building up above his hair line.

He looked around grabbing me by the hair again, but this time harder, jerking my head around, as my body followed. the was a sound of trickling water as the police car pulled over, looking suspicious.i could see how he was going to get rid of me. it was the only way. i started to shiver, he ran over throwing me down the small grassy hill. the weeds were spikey, attacking my skin as i rolled further and further away. i dug my nails in the soil trying every possible thing to not fall into the river. but it was too late. i could see the frightened epression on the mans face as the police got slowly out of the car.

the icy water was swirling around my body as i struggled to swim, gasping for air. but the harder i tried the stronger th water got and weaker i got. it was pulling me under, the river was wide but shallow. i would be able to stand the water reaching up to my colarbone. i tried fighting the cold liquid but ever time i tried to stand the forceful current would swipe me off my feet carrying me further and further away.