Chapter 5: School Day?

"Harry...time to wake up." Louis spoke softly.
I groaned curling back into his warm and inviting arms. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.
"Hazzy bear you have school today."
My heart dropped as I heard those words. School. Was. Today. I
feel my stomach churning, I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, vomiting profusely. How was this fair? Louis graduated and didn't deal with this. Why did I have to?
"Haz, you okay?" His voice was an angel. Making me want to both cry and die all at the same time.
"You're not okay...are you?"
I shook my head as I felt his presence become closer. He sat down beside me and rubbed my back and shoulders. It felt really good, and it also calmed me down.
"Louis...please." Don't-Don't make me go to school!" Zayn's there... he's going to hurt me!" Bully me!" I-I don't wanna go!"
Louis's eyes filled with tears once more, he didn't want to make me go to school. But he had to. It was the law.
He sighed and took me in a hug, I groaned and curled into his chest.
"Hazzy... you need to go get ready." I have to drive you to school."
I nodded and sighed immidiatly stripping myself of my clothes and made my way to the shower. Louis handed me the coconut scub. I giggled and instantly began lathering the soap on my delicate skin.
It didn't take me long to get clean, I soon turned off the water and grabbed a towel wrapping it around myself. I made my way into the bedroom where there Louis stood. He was literally mesmerizing. Dressed in a red Nike tee shirt and black skinny jeans. I thought my breathing stopped for a few seconds.
"Might want to hurry Harry. He purred and I felt my member hit my stomach hit my stomach.
"I thought it was a school day?"
He rolled his eyes and scoffed, which made me giggle.
"I can write you an excuse."
That was good enough for me. Before I knew it Louis had my towel at my feet, picking me up and carrying me to the bed.