Chapter 8: The Christmas Boots

I was staring at myself for the eighth time today. Louis was gone for a few hours and now I was left all alone.
I wish he hadn't left me alone. I get depressed very easily when he is gone. I sighed as I move away from the counter. The feeling of regret still lingered on me.
I can't believe you stole my boyfriend!" He was everything to me!" Now he loves you!"
Tears filled my eyes and I dropped to my knees. Allowing any tears that want to come.
You know for a boyfriend you sure can be a baby!
Zayn's words were like nails on a chalkboard. Was I ever going to be over this? Over him? Over anything. I sighed and stood up. Walking over to the bed I curled up and fell asleep
~●~
"Harry..." Harry wake up." I rolled over to see Louis standing at the foot of my bed. I sighed and grumbled softly. He sits down next to me and caresses my cheek.
"I have you a few goodies down stairs."
I smiled and slowly sad up he wrapped his arms around me and grinned cheekily.
"You didn't have to do that." I mumbled. Before I knew it I was being carried by Louis all the way down stairs.
"You stay here precious." I'll be right back!"
I nodded and watched him run out of the room. He came back in with two presents one small one (a tiny little box covered in green wrapping paper and a red bow)
The other one was a medium sized present covered in red wrapping paper and a green bow.
"Umm... what's this Lou?"
I asked curiously. My eyes filling with happy tears.
"Presents!" Do you just love presents?!"
I chuckled lightly and nodded. Louis always found ways to make me fall for him more.
"Open the medium one!!!"I hope you like them...I picked them out myself!"
I grinned cheekily and began tearing the wrapping paper, well until I saw underneath. There was a little note.
Hazzy,
My, aren't you beautiful. You sure know how to make me the happiest man. I love you so very much. These boots doesn't necessarily show my love...but it's something.
~Enjoy~
I opened the box now and saw a pair of beautiful Christmas boots. I was so very happy. Realizing that I didn't need to care what others thought about me. The only opinion I care about was right in front of me.
"Y-You like...." Louis asked shyly.
"I absolutely love." You are the very best." I don't know what I would do with you."

I then kissed his lips, full of passion, and my hands wrapped around his neck. This is what I should've cared about.