Chapter 10

"Ahem...............whay the hell are you both doing !!!!"i heard a familiar voice ragging with angry , disappointment and confusion . I was curious to seee who was the one breaking the bond and romance in the atmosphere . It was no one else but ADAM. He pulled my hand and seoerate us . I have never seen this much anger on his face . I was surprised but my thoughts were broken when a arrogant voice broke the silence.

"Why are u concern .... its non of your business . And how do you know her " ethan aked him in an angry yet arrogant voice . "Well i should be the one to ask that she is my friend ..." adam gave him a rapid fire answer . "Well ... she is my girlfriend any problem " he stated in a cocky way . "What eva...." as he looked at me with a confused and stunned look . He gave me a disappointed look and left within a second as i can see angry in his movement .

Within a second i decided to chase him but was stopped as ethan hold my hand "where are you going...... ? " he asked me . " after him.. you are such a jerk ethan why did you lied to him i am not your GIRLFRIEND it is all fake " " i hate you ethan " i said as anger was dropping from my face "what do you think you are doing .... you think he cares for you or like you wel let me clear it for you he dont even give a damn about you he is a playboy and you know that . He is going to play with you this is his habbit . His habbit to take everything i want , touch, like " he said while screaming at me . " i dont care ok ... just leave me he is my friend " i said him while letting my hand free from his .

I rushed downstair as i can see adam make his way through the crowd . The music was loud soo loud that anyone can hardly hear anything . "Adam ....... adam ....." i shouted but due to the music he cant hear anything . I runned towarda him as i cam see him getting into the car but before he could i stopped him as i hold his car door . "Adam... wait its nothing like what you are thinking " i said while breathing heavily "you are still saying this after all that happen upstairs ....." he said . "Please ...adam please let me explain it was just in the moment there was nothing like that" i confirmed . "Yeah like all i see there was fake everything was a pretend right" he asked . "Adam whats wrong with you even if i was hoing to kiss him ... why do u care " i asked him with a confused look .

"Yeah exactly who am i to care right i am nothing in your life . Nothing from day one right ..... i am just your friend. Or maybe i am not even your friend " he stated with anger " you know what please do confirm me who am i in your life maybe a toy whom you could play with anytime right" he asked in a taunting way . " what do you know about me adam what has happend to you why are you acting all weird " i asked but instead of answering me he jumped into the car and drive off without even noticing that i was shouting for him to stop . I was stunned i dont know what happend its all weird . What is happening first me and adam was about to kiss second adam is acting like i have cheated him i am confused what to do but i was brouhht out of my thoughts as i heard a voice it was susan "what the hell just happend here eva..... what is going on " 5she asked as her eyes widened . I rushed towards her and hug here .

Her warm hug made me melt as i started crying . I was atlast feeling like i know someone in this world she pulled me out of hug.
"Eva dear are you alright ...... is everything ok " she asked in concern . "No susan ........ no nothing is right i dont know whats happening first ethan and now adam i am confused i dont know what to do " i exclaimed . "Ok lets first find a quite place then we will talk "as she take me in her arm and we settle in her car ...............

ADAMS p.o.v :
What the hell just did happen . Why was eva soo close to ethan and why did he exclaimed her as his girlfriend i hate him . I cant expect much from him but eva........ eva is a nice girl she is smart . She know whats wrong and whats right so why was she with him . Ethan ..... i hate him he wants everything i love. Everything i want i cant let him take her i dont know whats happening why am i thinking so much about him and eva ? Why am i being so concern ? Why am i caring for her so much . Does this mean i .. i ...............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note :
Hey guys hope you are liking the novel . I am very excited to write the next parts as it is going to be a blast . If you like these confusion of eva then please vote and comment will mean alot to me .

~aila hamid