Chapter 32

ETHAN'S POINT OF VIEW :

With the last beep i didn't knew who's heart stopped but it did indicated an end ,an end to our world , an end to my world , an end to our enchanting encounter .........

UNKNOWN POINT OF VIEW:

" I don't think i can deal with all this , its all shattered , everything i've worked for , it all ended , i'm done with life " Ethan replied and said at the broken frame ,as shattered as his life.

" you need to stop Ethan , things and people go and the best you can do is to let them go and besides that i'm sure that's what Eva would have wanted too"

" It is easier said then done you know " he said devastated .

" I know but i also know you , you need to get over this okay ?'' rose said.

" you are right , maybe its time " Ethan stated .

With that being said they both made their way out of Eva's room towards the kitchen, where his aunt was making cupcakes for them .

"Come here hunny , taste them , they were Eva's favorite , she use to fight with me just so that i would make them and later she would brag about how delicious they are and that. that i made it " she said with those gloomy eyes , reflecting all the sadness and emotions she was trying to fight with and hide for a long time.

" I know aunt , you miss her , so do i , but we cant be all gloomy and sad , if she was here with us she would have scolded all of us for acting like this , we need to cheer up for Eva " Ethan reasoned , so that he could lighten the atmosphere .

" you are right hunny , we shouldn't act like this . " she replied

ETHAN'S POINT OF VIEW:

" Shes here !!! MOM , ETHAN , EVA IS HOME " rose shouted from outside .

" Shes here ...... " i tried to comprehend the newly found information but the fear that it all can be a dream made me root to the ground.

" i'm going to get her in " with that being said , aunt ran outside to let Eva in .

At this moment all i want to was to bolt out and hold the love of my life in my arms , to feel the presence of her body against mine , to feel the warmth of her embrace . But the fear of all of this being a dream had me spell bounded .

I turned around when i heard some footsteps , only to see rose standing at the door with the cheeky smile that reached to her eyes . With ever passing moment my heartbeat started to escalate , hearing her angelic yet feeble voice made my heart beat with joy and excitement yet break at the same time . At that time the world around me did stopped , there she was standing in her light pink dress , her hairs following her back down to her hips . That look in her eyes made me want to sweep her off of her feet and kiss the living day light out of her .

she acknowledged my presence and parted her lips saying my name , a whisper that only both of us could hear. I tried to take any further step towards her but the fear to hurt her in any sense stop me dead in my track . I wanted my baby love yet i couldn't get her .