Untitled Part 2

Marks p.o.v

Did I really just reach for her hand? It's only the first day. I'm not shy or anything but....I wanna take this show slow.-skip diner- After we finished diner, I decided to help Zoey unpack. I had a plan to reel her in. "So we're should we start cutie?" I asked and she giggled. Gosh I love her giggle. "See that box over there? Bring it here. It has clothes." She pointed to a box on the other side of the room and I went and grabbed the box. Her phone went off and her smile faded. "Hey let's finish later. I wanna take a shower first." She looked like she was close to tears "Alright. Hey wait. Can I call you Z?" Her smile came back. She nodded. "Can I call you Marky?" We both laughed. "Sure cutie." I left her room and went to my room. About 45 minutes passed and Zoey was still in the shower. I sat on my bed replying to twitter dms when Zoey walked in. Her long brown hair down her back, soaking wet. She was wearing joggers with a long sleeved crop top. "I'm ready when you are." She smiled and left. I locked my phone and followed her. I was helping her put up clothes when I decided to get to know her. "So, Z, tell me about yourself. What's your likes and dislikes?"
"Well.....I'm totally obsessed with Mionions as you can most likely tell...my favorite color is blue, any shade, I love music, too."
"So that seems to be all your likes....what are some dislikes? "
"Don't really have any...other than when people have the nerve to post hate comments about someone and their user name has something to do with that person or nasty public bathrooms and when people criticize you for liking something...Oooh or knowing what something is but not being able to explain it... oh that sucks...what's so funny?" She says
"Ahaha....it's....haha....just the way your ranting after saying you have no dislikes...haha" she stuck her tounge out at me.
"Oh well..."she giggled
"What about your parents? "I asked. She began to look sad. A tear escaped her eye. I went up behind her and hugged her.
"Th-they died in a car wreck. They only found my dads body and assumed my mom had burned completely by then." She leaned her head back on my chest
"Sorry to hear....wanna change the subject? I don't wanna make you hurt. If remembering that brings you pain, I don't want you to remember." She turned around and nodded.
"So... what's your last name?"
"Rowland." Zoey Rowland....
Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. And then it hit me...Zoey might be the lost daughter that Mrs. Rowland lost 7 years ago...
"Hey I have someone I want you to meet. We can go tomorrow if you'd like..." I had a plan to find out. She nodded. Then cheered up a bit.
"So Mr. Thomas ....what's her name?"
"Her?"
"Your girlfriend? The person you want me to meet?"
"Haha. I don't have a girlfriend. And you'll just have to wait and see."
"Hmmm...so you look like this and don't have a girlfriend? "
"Nope. What about you? Who's the lucky owner of this gem?" She looked down and smiled.
"Me. I don't have a boyfriend."
"Hmmm...so you look like this and don't have a boyfriend? " I smirked and mocked her. She bursted out laughing.
"Meanie!"
"How?"
"Its not nice to copy people!" I couldn't help but stare at her smiling. She was still laughing. My arm was around her shoulders and she was leaning on my chest hiding her face since she was laughing so hard. She looked up.
"What?"
"How does someone like you, so beautiful and perfect, roam this earth as a single loner?" I asked her smiling. She looked down and smiled again. The she playfully punched my arm.
"No one said I was a loner. Just that I was single...the boys back in Texas all thought that I was extremely weird. I'm sure you will, too." Her smile faded and she looked down. I pulled her chin up and put my lips against her. She was shocked, but eventually kissed back.
"You're right I won't like you." She got mad.
"Then what the hell? Why kiss me if you... "
"I won't like you because I am going to love you. " I cut her off. She looked down again.
"S-sorry." I pulled her chin back up again.
"Don't be."
"Zoey! Come here please!" Rafeal had shouted down the hall. She sighed.
"Be right back."