untiltled part 3

Zoeys POV
Raphael called me into his room to tell me goodnight and ask how I was doing. I told him I was fine and hugged him goodnight. I went back to Mark. "Back!" I said before popping onto the bed next to Mark. He pulled me into a hug. "Want to watch some of my videos? " he asked. I nodded and he pulled out his phone. I rested my head in his chest as he found a video of his older musicallys. He pressed play. "Cringe warning!" He whisper yelled. I giggled and watched the video. He was funny. I laughed a lot of the time. I noticed he was looking down at me smiling. "What?" I chuckled. "I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He said catching me by surprise. "Yes you big doof!" I smiled and he kissed me. We laid there and continued to watch videos. "Hey do you want to see the person well people I want you to meet tomorrow?" Mark asked. "Yeah sure."
"Okay but I'm not telling you anything about them. Ill tell you their first name and that's it."
"Okay fine!" Mark started to type something in. He clicked on a video. He started to play it. There were 3 different boys. "The short one is Ashton, the tall one is Hunter, and that one is Brandon." Mark said pointing at the screen. I nodded my head. "They all look familiar... but I don't know where I've seen them before" I said confused. "Don't stress yourself, get some rest okay? Long day ahead." Mark said kissing my forehead. I laid down and mark went back to his room. I set my alarm and went to sleep.

BRANDON'S POV
Mark texted me and said he was bringing some girl over tomorrow. I told him it was fine and went to sleep. I wonder who she is???????

ZOEYS POV
Mark was taking me to some guys house today and I'm kinda nervous...I shook my thoughts and got in the shower. I got dressed in a red crop-top and black jeans with my red vans. I brushed out my hair and grabbed my phone walking downstairs. I told mark I was ready and we left.