1.

ZOEYS P.O.V

BUZZ! BUZZ! My phone went off. It was my older brother.

Big Bro👴🏻 : Zoe, when you get home start packing. We're moving to Pennsylvania

If I wanted to, I would have broke down right then and there, but I waited. When the bell rang, I walked home. It was Friday and I wasn't sure if this were the last time I would see this school or not. I didn't know when I was moving. I don't even know how far away it is from here. When I got home, I did as told and started packing. When I was done, Rafael, my brother, walked in carrying a pizza. "Ralph, are you crazy? When are we moving? How far is it? What does the house look like? When are we..." "Zoey! Stop ranting! We leave Saturday night. We will arrive Sunday morning Pennsylvania. We are going to be in a house with another family. The Thomas's ." He cut me off. I just laughed. "You're joking right? Please Ralph don't play with my feels." I said and continued laughing. "Zoey I'm serious. We leave tomorrow night. So be prepared. " he said sounded a bit annoyed. "Ugh, FINE! But I won't like it." I replied. "Oh trust me you will. I haven't told you everything." He chuckled and we ate our pizza. When we finished I went to take a shower. After I showered I watched Troye Sivan's new YouTube video. I was interrupted by a Twitter notification.

duhitzmark is following you

Duhitzmark? The name sounds familiar but I couldn't remember. I was simply to tired. I followed him back and went to sleep. When I woke up I saw it was already 1 pm. I had over slept....again. I got up and went downstairs. "Morning sleepyhead. We leave for the airport in two hours so get ready." Ralph said and I groaned. "Alright." I went and got a gronala bar from the kitchen and went back to my room. When I got there I realized all the boxes in my room were gone. All I had left was a suitcase full of clothes. I was to lazy to yell for Rafael or go downstairs, so I picked up my phone and called him.

"Where is all..."

"The boxes? Movers came and got them around 6 o'clock this morning."

"Mkay. I'm gonna shower."

"Alright. Bye"

I hung up and got in the shower. When I got out, I put on a thin long sleeve gray Hollister shirt and jean shorts that were really short. I put on my black and tie dye vans and curled my hair. I looked at the clock on my phone. 2:47. We would be leaving in less than 15 minutes. I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs. "I'm ready for whatever tournament lies ahead." I said and Ralph chuckled"Alright my lovable little monster. Uber driver will be here soon." BEEP BEEP! "Soon came sooner than expected." He said and kissed my forehead. We grabbed our bags and left for the airport.

-skip plane ride. Arrived in Pennsylvania. -

Once we got to the front door I realized everything was about to change. "Ready, Zoe?" Ralph asked and I nodded. He knocked on the door and a handsome boy maybe 13 or 14 answered it. He was about 5'6" , had blonde hair, and blue eyes. "What's up. You must be Rafael and zoey. I'm Mark. Come in." He said. We followed him in and to the kitchen were his mom greeted us again. Afterwards Ralph helped with diner and me and mark were left to entertain ourselves. We went to his room and sat down. "So you're duhitzmark ? The one that followed me on Twitter yesterday?" I asked breaking the silence. " yeah. My mom told me your name so I looked for you on Twitter. Hope you don't mind." He scratched the back of his head nervously. "No no not at all. You're cute." Oops....did that slip out..... "You are too. " he winked and chuckled. I did.... "So how old are you?" He asked smirking "13. What about you?" I replied "13." "cool." "Yea. I see you have blue eyes." He looked serious. I couldn't help it. I held back laughter. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I bursted out laughing and Mark did the same. We finally stopped laughing a few minutes later. We sat there in silence looking into each others eyes. "DINER!" his mom yelled. "Cmon. Lets go." His smile quickly faded when he realized he was reaching for my hand....holy crap!