I'm Back

"oh god." I whimper. "he's angry." I whisper.
"I won't let him hurt you." Anthony whispers back, but he seems unsure.
I just nod.
"get down here now, Victoria." master yells.
I curtsy to Anthony, and begin my descent down the ladder.
when I reach the ground, master grabs my arm, roughly. I whimper a little, but master doesn't hear. he is too busy mumbling cuss words under his breath.
"do you even know what time it is?!" he asks, clearly angered.
"no sir. Anthony wanted me, so I came." I look down at our feet. he is pulling me harshly, and I'm basically running to keep up.
Master is shaking his head. his face is beat red, and steam might as well be coming out of his ears. "It's nearly 3:30 in the morning, and you're up in tree house, alone with my son." he looks down at me. I can only smell the alcohol in his breath. I gulp.
"He asked me to come." I repeat.
"I don't care if the prince of Egypt comes and asks for you to come, by name, you're mine." he says harshly.
I hang my head. "yes sir."
I look back over my should. Antony is standing at the foot of the ladder look at me.

A/N: hey y'all ! I'm back !! any title suggestions??? any suggestions for what to write??? Thanks for all of your support !!!