Sandra

(A/N: This chapter is dedicated to my dear cousin, and one of my bestest friends ever!)

Victoria's P.O.V.

My callused fingers work feverishly at the hem I am fixing.

"Then, he just said 'He's doing it again...'" I finish my story up to Sandra.

She twists her light brown hair around her finger as she ponders this. Her sea green eyes, that were almost the same as mine, are scrunched up while she takes this all in.

"It?" Sandra finally asks.

"I don't even know... that's all he said before he began to look lost in thought, then he ran off to- and I quote- 'get some royal things done'... it was all way too weird for me." I answer.

Sandra smoothes out her light pink, short, dress that she wore when she is stitching or sowing with me.

"Maybe... No..." Sandra ponders a couple of things, but dismisses each and every one of them.

I roll my eyes playfully, Sandra never could make up her mind about what she wants to say.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sandra's P.O.V.

*Flash back*

"VICTORIA!" I had yelled. 6 year old me and 5 year old Vic were playing.

"I CAN'T TELL YOU WHERE I AM, THE POINT OF HIDE AND SEEK IS THAT I HIDE AND YOU HAVE TO SEEK!" Vic yells back.

I roll my eyes. "Your yelling gave you away!" I whisper.

I hear some scampering, and thudding noises as she falls out of a nearby basket of laundry.

I laugh, and tag her.

Prince Anthony walks up, grace in every step he takes.

"Hello, Sandra!" He bows. I curtsie in return.

Vic stands from where she had fallen, on her face, out of the basket.

I can tell Prince Anthony is trying not to laugh, because of the underwear on Vic's head.

"Hello Victoria." He greets.

"Anthony!" She runs up, causing the underwear, that she wasn't aware of, to fall off her head, and hugs the Prince.

I had always had more manners when it came to greeting the royal family, but Prince Anthony seems to enjoy the fact that Vic treats him like a person.

I giggle, and roll my eyes.

"May I play, ladies?" He asks.

"It's up to Vic!" I reply.

Vic is always in charge of our games, so if a new comer wants to play, it's always up to her. Besides... She had called dibs on Prince Anthony, even though Prince Anthony is my age. I suppose it doesn't matter anyway, he is just a snob Prince, whom only cares of himself.

"Of course, Anthony!" She replies, looking absolutely giddy.

I, myself, was ecstatic, I mean, it's not every day you get to play with the Prince!

"Uh, Vic... it's PRINCE Anthony." I scowl in a whisper, one of these days, when she's older, she is going to get beat for her mouth.

"Please, just call me Anthony." Prince Anthony insists.