9.

Camera cuts to the next morning ⛅🌅.

Anaya is shown messing with Karin's things. Ana and Aaleeyah are seen laughing.

"I'm gonna fuck with this bitches shit just because it's not over!" Anaya exclaimed.

Anaya wrote on Karin's picture...

INT-Anaya: I fucked with Karin's shit because it ain't over until I get the chance to really whoop this bitches ass how I want to.

Camera shows Karin wake up and walk downstairs. She then sees her picture and laughs.

"Really bitches wanna write on pictures, wow!" Karin said still laughing.

INT-Karin: Bitches wanna play childish games and write on my picture, that doesn't phase me until you touch me then I'll give you what you want.

Karin walks back upstairs and into Dejah, Rubi, and Cydney's room.

"Yo the three stooges wanna play games." Karin said.

"What did they do?" Cydney asked.

"They wrote on my picture like that shit is stupid." Karin said.

"They wanna play games, we can play like it's nothing." Cydney said.

Camera shows Dejah, Rubi, Cydney, and Karin go into the confessional room.

Confessional- Karin: Bitches wanna play games but I can play harder. Dejah: It's time for the three A's to pack their bags and head home where they came from. Rubi: Were tired of their bullshit, it's about that time. Cydney: Let the games begin.

Camera shows Ana, Aaleeyah, and Anaya get ready to go run a few errands.

Ana🌅👊😬

Anaya 😤👎👫

Aaleeyah 🙎🙅😴

Ana, Anaya, and Aaleeyah walk out the house and pile inside the blue Jeep. Ana is the driver, Aaleeyah in the passenger seat, Anaya in the back.

In The Car 😁💕🙏...

"I'm trynna remain sane, but these hoes keep testing me." Anaya said.

"Don't let them get to you, they think your easy to fuck with because eof your kindness." Aaleeyah explained.

"Don't take my kindness for weakness, I can be a bitch trust me." Anaya said.

"I know you can, you fucking flipped last night." Ana said while laughing.

"I was so over Karin talking I had to drown that bitch in some liquor." Anaya said.

They pull up at the store and they all get out.

INT-Ana: Were at the store to get cleaning supplies, because unlike these other hoes we actually like to keep ourselves clean and our space clean.

Inside the store they pick up cleaning supplies, towels, blankets and more. They pay for the stuff and head out.

Meanwhile At The House 😆👀😏...

Dejah and Karin are seen writing on the other girls pictures...

Ana's Picture 👏👧👭

Anaya's Picture😆👅💋

Anaya's Picture😆👅💋

Aaleeyah's Picture⛅👀☀

Cydney and Rubi are seen throwing Ana, Anaya, and Aaleeyah's things in the pool

Cydney and Rubi are seen throwing Ana, Anaya, and Aaleeyah's things in the pool. They walk into the house.

"They're gonna be pissed." Cydney said.

"So fuck them!" Karin exclaimed.

The Jeep pulls up at the house and the girls get out and walk into the house they then look at the pictures.

"Wow look at our pictures!" Aaleeyah exclaimed.

INT-Aaleeyah: When you fuck with my picture, that's one thing I don't play about and my things that's another. So somebody is about to get fucked up.

"Yo who touched my shit!? Why is my shit outside!?" Aaleeyah exclaimed.

INT-Ana: I see Aaleeyah get riled up, and I've never seen her so mad. Shit is about to go down.

Aaleeyah punches Karin in the face, Anaya also hops in and starts throwing blows at Karin. Dejah jumps in and starts throwing blows at Anaya. Ana, Rubi, and Cydney to break it up.

"They didn't touch your stuff, Cydney and I did, they just wrote on the pictures!" Rubi said.

Aaleeyah smacks Rubi and Rubi slangs her to the floor before repeatedly punching her. Cydney breaks it up and all the girls separate.

The producer pulls Aaleeyah to the side.

"Since you threw the first punch, you will be going home, pack your bags there will be a van out there waiting for you." The producer said.

"Okay." Aaleeyah replied.

INT-Aaleeyah: Im going home, because I hit a bitch first! Oh well I had fun during my stay here, I'm ready for the reunion. Ima pop a couple bitches when I see them.

Aaleeyah finishes packing her bags and leaves out the house and gets into the van. The van then pulls off.

*Sneak peek of next weeks episode is shown*

UniquelyKe😁💕🙏...