Reunion Part 3

*Te'Anna and Marissa walk out on stage*

Te'Anna😆😌🎂

Marissa🎉👫👀

Te'Anna and Marissa sit beside Ana, Anaya, and Aaleeyah.

"Okay Te'Anna and Marissa what made y'all wanna leave the house?" Tanisha asked.

"I was just over the drama like why stay in a house where nobody really fucks with you like they say they do." Te'Anna explained.

"But when you left it kinda made you look pussy to be honest." Dejah said.

"Dejah don't start." Te'Anna said.

"It did make you look pussy, I'm not gonna lie." Tanisha said.

"Okay it made me look pussy whatever." Te'Anna said.

"Lets take a look at why Te'Anna and Marissa decided to leave the house." Tanisha said.

*Clip Plays*
Rubi walks into the chill room where Te'Anna, Marissa, and Ana are.

"Te'Anna and Marissa I just wanna know why y'all turned on me and Dejah the two girls who had y'all back from the jump." Rubi said.

"Its not that I don't like you or anything, it's just the simple fact that I haven't had the chance to get to know them and Mariss-" Te'Anna gets cut off by Rubi.

"Marissa can speak for herself!" Rubi exclaimed.

"Yeah I can speak for myself, so please don't get loud." Marissa spoke smartly.

"I'll get loud if I want to, and what are you gonna do!?" Rubi questioned.

Marissa punches Rubi in the face. Dejah is seen rushing downstairs.

INT-Dejah: I'm awaken out of my sleep by commotion, I automatically know it's my sister because we did say we were gonna confront the fakes when we got back from France. I got Rubi's back right or wrong 👭💕.

Dejah grabs Marissa's hair from the back and starts throwing punches to her face. Rubi steps back just as she is pushed by Te'Anna. Rubi pushes Te'Anna back and Te'Anna grabs her hair. Rubi starts swinging left and right.

Camera shows Dejah drag Marissa to the ground and knee her in the stomach. Marissa is seen throwing punches upwards landing four on Dejah's arm. Security rushes in and breaks up both fights.

"Bitch don't ever put your hands on my sister!" Dejah yells at Marissa as she's being pulled away by security.

Camera shows the producers talking to Te'anna and Marissa.

"Every fucking day she's gonna get fucked with!" Te'Anna exclaimed.

"Calm down, look there has to be no more fighting for the night if there's another fight you will be sent home." The producer said.

"Okay i'm not gonna fight anymore." Te'Anna said.

Camera cuts to the room where Dejah, Rubi, and Cydney are seen getting ready.

Cydney😪😞🙏

Dejah😭😗😌

Rubi😂😩💕

INT-Cydney: Dejah, Rubi, and I are going to the nail salon to get our nails done because we need it.

They head out the house and enter the red Jeep. They pull off and seconds later pull up at Avon's nails. They get out and walk inside the salon.

Cydney's Nails💋💦👅

Dejah's Nails 😆😙😂

Rubi's Nails 😛😍☁