My father an S-ranked ninja!! [A Naruto Fanfic]

This is a Naruto Fanfic so please read because its going to be so totally awesome.

P.S. I do not own Naruto!! Masashi Kishimoto does I only own Rin!

Monkeygirl2468

__________________________

Unknown's POV

I glanced at the little girl in my arms, she had silver hair and dark magenta colored eyes.  Although she was just born her eyes were open and she had a humongous amount of chakra surrounding her. 

The amount of chakra she had was even greater then mine so I made a chakra block and closed off her chakra. 

I would remove it when she was older and could control her chakra.

The sad part about is that her mother died while she was giving birth.  Her name was Rin Nakamori.  She was the nicest, sweetest, and most beautiful person I had ever met.

She accepted that I was in the the Akatsuki and that I was an S-ranked ninja.  But now she was gone, and she was replaced with a small child that looked exactly like her.

*4 years later*

After that I named her Rin since she looked exactly like her mother. It was a good idea since now, 4 years later, she was already fully matured mentally and acted more mature with her +1000 year old knowledge.

She was also super strong. Every time I trained her she got stronger and every time she would beat me. 

I taught her everything I knew and the same with everyone else in the Akatsuki base.  She had photographic memory, which made her have an IQ of over 600.

Her silver hair went down to the middle of her neck and two small braids hung down on her shoulders with hair almost double the length of the rest of her hair.

"Itachi, we have to go now or the mission will get complicated," Kisame said annoyed.

"Don't worry, she will be safe in the hands of Pein".  Although I knew what he said was true, I was too worried about Rin to leave her.

"Daddy, when will you be back?"  Rin said with sad eyes. 

"I'll be back in a few days," I reassured her, "will you be a good girl and train and get stronger while I'm gone?"

"Yes daddy, I will get stronger and learn more while you are gone," she said with now happy eyes.

I gave her a quick hug and said goodbye, promising to come home safely. 

__________________________

Thanks for reading I you read my story! 

Please

Comment,

Vote,

And Fan!!