Duct Tape

Bella's P.O.V.

We began to walk over to neighbor's house in search of something to help Maggie and her brush. We stopped in front of the residence's door, and I began to knock on it. "Coming!" I heard a male voice yell from inside the house. Fabi grabbed a can of beer from her jacket's pocket and cracked it open. I glared at her, and she simply shrugged as she took a drink from it. After some time, a guy about my age answered the door. He had brown hair, and he was wearing a green hoodie. "Uh.. Yes?" he asked, confused. "My friend here," I grabbed Maggie and pulled her right beside me, "is wondering if you have anything to help repair her brush." The blonde girl held up the broken item.. The boy nodded and told us we could come in. He led us inside and smiled. "My name's Edd by the way. I haven't seen you guys around here before, did you just move in?" I nodded and gave a polite smile. I looked over and saw two other guys sitting on a sofa. One had no eyes with spiky light brown hair, and the other was a ginger, wearing two jackets at once. "Matt, could you show her where you could fix her brush?" The ginger rolled his eyes and got up. "I always have to do everything in this house.." he murmured as he led Maggie away. "So.. What's your name..?" Edd asked. I looked over with an apologetic face. "Sorry, my name's Bella. The girl with the brush is Maggie, and my drunk friend is Fabi." "I'm not drunk.." Fabi murmured, but I ignored her and so did Edd. "It's nice to meet you. You'll get used to this place by no time!" Edd said, flashing a grin. "Anyways, do you want a drink?" he asked. I nodded, and he brought me over to the fridge, leaving Fabi and the other guy alone. "So, how'd your friend break her brush?" the brown haired boy asked handing me a can of Cola. "You're gonna ask her that yourself.. She really only cares about her looks." Edd laughed as he leaned against the counter. "Sounds like Matt.. What about your other friend..?" I shook my head and frowned, "Fabi? I don't understand her. She's always such a grump, and cares only about Stuart.." I said as I crossed my arms. "Is that her boyfriend or something?" he asked. "Nah, it's her keytar. She also hates christmas, and got to burn down our tree once, but it wasn't a big deal. I'm also pretty sure she's drunk off her butt half of the time.." Edd chuckled. "That's Tom.. He only cares about Susan, his bass. They'll make pretty good friends!" I rolled my eyes, "Or pretty good rivals.." I muttered.