Little Princess

Little Princess

Request for Emily

"I was wondering if you could one where Nataasha gets de-aged ( to around 4 or so ) and female reader is told to babysit them until it wears off? It could happen by an experiment gone wrong by Bruce, or a spell from Loki."

"I don't want any part in your games, Loki," Natasha commented as she walked away from the god, heading towards her room.

"Oh, come on," Loki replied, rolling his eyes dramatically. "Were you always so hard, Romanoff? Don't you ever have any fun?"

"Not very often," the redhead shrugged. "I've been an assassin for a long time. It doesn't leave much time for fun."

"I bet there was a time when you actually enjoyed yourself," the brunet mused, crossing his arms and staring pointedly at her.

"That time is gone," Natasha argued. "Go find someone else to bug. I'm sure Clint or Tony would love to help you in pranking your brother."

"Fine, fine," Loki surrendered, holding up his hands. "I'll leave you alone, Black Widow." He watched her go, a smirk forming on his lips.

"For now."

"(y/n)!" a very frantic Clint cried out, rushing towards where you were seated at the kitchen breakfast bar.

"Clint?" you responded in amused confusion, taking a sip of your coffee.

"Help!"

You turned to look at him, finding him with his arms outstretched towards you and a small child clasped between them. It was a little girl around the age of four, with vibrant red hair and piercing green eyes.

"Help with...?"

"It's Natasha!"

You stared at the child Clint was holding out to you, admitting that there were striking resemvlances between her and the redheaded assassin you had a crush on. You knew she didn't have kids, or any family that she had contact with. That only meant...

"This is Natasha?" you guessed, taking the child into your arms, earning a vigorous nod from the archer.

"I don't know what happened. I went to her room to see if she was okay, because we were supposed to train together this morning and she never showed, and I found her like that! Do you think it could have been Loki?"

"Oh, it most certainly was, Barton," a smooth voice came from the other side of the room. You looked up to see Loki lurking in the doorway of the kitchen, smirking deviously as he looked between Clint, you, and the child in your arms.

"Why would you turn Nat into a toddler?" the archer inquired, turning to glare at the god.

"She tried to tell me that there was never a time in her life when she was carefree and had fun," the brunet shrugged. "I decided to test that theory by returning her to a time before she became an assassin."

"And how long will this last?" you questioned, narrowing your eyes. Loki liked to torment the residents of the Tower with his magic, and Tony was still in the process of building a new anti-magic charm to force upon the god, so you all had to suffer his tricks until that was ready.

Loki shrugged. "Could be a day. Could be a week. There's no telling, really. Most of my spells don't have a destined time of arrival or departure. They take effect when they want to, and they fade away when they want to."