No Idea

It's short, it's sweet and it's Pre-Klaine, Blame It on the Alcohol (Or as I like to call it, Blaine it on the Alcohol) It is embarassingly short, but I've had this idea for a while, what if this really happened? Kurt would have freaked!;)-xoxo

When Blaine awoke, he couldn't remember anything from the night before. He was in someone else's bed, in someone else's house, his head was pounding and he reeked of alcohol. Where the hell was he? Through slowly adjusting eyes, he could tell it was very early morning, a slither of light escaping through the curtains. His clothes were crumpled and creased but still on his body, to his relief. To his right, somone else lay, sleeping peacefully. Curious, he glanced over. Kurt. He felt a rush of emotion towards the younger boy, love, hope. Last night was hazy, blurred in his mind. He had hurt him last night, he could remember Kurt's broken expression clear in his mind, blocking out any other memories. But it was only a Rachel Berry party, it couldn't have been anything too serious... hopefully.

Blaine smiled throught the darkness, Kurt looked so vunerable when he was sleeping, like a little boy. His chesnut hair was a mess, just the way Kurt hated it, just the way Blaine loved it. Gently, he reached out, tucking a fly-away strand of his hair, behind his hair, carefully so not to wake him. Blaine admired the flawless quality of Kurt's skin, the perfection, like a china doll. He couldn't resist any longer, he leaned in really close, taking his cheek so lightly, he was barely touching him, stroking his thumb across his smooth skin. Then, slowly, softly, brushed his lips against Kurt's, something he had wanted to do since the moment they met in the corridor of Dalton.

He had just kissed Kurt Hummel. They had just had their first kiss. Kurt had no idea.