.:Chapter 4:.

"S-Selena," My lips started trembling in fear, and my body grew numb as I tried to process what had happened. 

The scene with the cord wrapped around her neck glued in my mind. Everything was unbearable. 

What just happened there? There was no explanation for what just occurred. The room suddenly grew cold, and now I don't want to be in my room anymore. 

I wanted to leave this room; better yet leave this house. I wondered if this was all just a dream, and Selena was alright. I would wake up soon, and everything will be back to normal. 

Maybe Alice would be still alive...

'Alice.

Her name rang in my head, and I looked at a picture of her on my laptop. This couldn't be her, because she would never do this. I know she wouldn't kill anyone. She isn't capable. 

Or was she? 

"G-guys is Selena d-d-....?" Monica was still shocked, and I could tell she was trying to calm down. She couldn't bring herself to say the D-word. 

"Nothing happened. She is fine. I bet this is just a prank, and she is fine behind the camera right now," Braydon tried to reassure us, but we all knew she wouldn't go this far. 

I looked back at the email that was sent to me awhile ago, and I realized there was more to the image that we saw. 

"Guys.... There was more," I informed. And scrolled down. Underneath the incident with Alice, was a photo. 

It was a photo of Selena's back, she was facing the computer. She was angry about something. 

'This was recent.' 

My eyes widened. 

"What is it?" Monica tilts her head. 

"Whoever the hell this is," I started to speak. "Was at Selena's house." 

"What?" Braydon's face turns pale. 

Suddenly loud footfalls stormed into the room, and I could tell it was the cops. 

"Hello?" Braydon talked as loud as he could to get their attention, but no one noticed that we were there.

"10-45D," A man's voice was heard through the audio. 

"What on earth does that mean?!" James asks worriedly. I went to google and searched up Police codes. It leads to a website and showed a long list of their codes. I scanned through for it, and it had read death. 

"They are saying she is d-dead," I told James, and we all kept quiet as we heard them continue to speak. 

"Nevermind. It's a 10-56." 

"Suicide?" My heart drops as I read it over and over again. This wasn't right. No. Selena would never commit suicide without a reason. 

"What?" Everyone jumped by hearing what I said. I was about to say it again, but then the camera moved. It was the policemen; they had finally found the computer. 

"HELLO?!" We all yelled as loud as we could. 

We saw their faces, but then the screen blacked out. The video chat on Selena's end cut off before we had said anything. I jump up from my bed. I was almost ready to pull out my hair. This was becoming frustrating. 

"We need to go to her house, now. I will pick you all up, and we will head over there," James was tempted to grab his jacket, and hang up. 

"What's going on?" Monica cried out, and I could tell she was thinking of hanging up too.